Makes a change from football grounds

Old August 8th 11, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Makes a change from football grounds

Cycling between the Premier League football stadia is quite common these
days, but this ex-chorister has had a novel idea.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/...n ge_1_987850

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old August 8th 11, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 08/08/2011 15:29, Simon Mason wrote:
Cycling between the Premier League football stadia is quite common these
days, but this ex-chorister has had a novel idea.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/...n ge_1_987850

Thank you for demonstrating what a sad bunch of ****s cyclists are.

University
Old August 9th 11, 05:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

I am very happy being a sad ****.

--
If you are riding a bicycle you are winning.
Old August 9th 11, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Peter Keller" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:28:53 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating what a sad bunch of ****s cyclists are.

I am very happy being a sad ****.

I am happy as well - my weight fell below 12st last night.
I had an extra pint to celebrate :-)

Old August 9th 11, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

"Peter Keller" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:28:53 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating what a sad bunch of ****s cyclists are.

I am very happy being a sad ****.

I am happy as well - my weight fell below 12st last night.
I had an extra pint to celebrate :-)

Weight loss can be associated with liver damage. Have you had your enzymes
tested recently?

Old August 9th 11, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Mr. Benn" wrote in message

I am happy as well - my weight fell below 12st last night.
I had an extra pint to celebrate :-)

Weight loss can be associated with liver damage. Have you had your
enzymes tested recently?

Yes, I had a full work's funded BUPA check last year and everything was
fine.
It was down to cycling 10 days on the trot and not having enough food at
work.
I could put on half a stone dead easy if I stuffed myself and drove to work
in my car - no great mystery.

Old August 10th 11, 12:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:21:09 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:28:53 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating what a sad bunch of ****s cyclists are.

I am very happy being a sad ****.

I am happy as well - my weight fell below 12st last night.
I had an extra pint to celebrate :-)

And Mrs Mason?

16 Stone - and how many pounds?

Simple really

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Old August 27th 11, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...
Cycling between the Premier League football stadia is quite common these
days, but this ex-chorister has had a novel idea.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/...n ge_1_987850

More cycling and churches in Norfolk.

http://www.networknorwich.co.uk/Arti..._churches.aspx

Old August 29th 11, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

"THEY pedalled 237 miles, visited 60 cricket clubs over four days, and
one even opened the bowling for Spofforth shortly after completing his
mission in Middleham. Spofforth duo Simon Taylor and Simon Giddings
raised a total of £2,000 for Martin House Hospice and the club’s
extension project on their Around The Grounds challenge which began on
Wednesday under the eye of Nidderdale League president Sir Thomas
Ingilby.

Having visited every ground in the Nidderdale League, they arrived in
Middleham after a gruelling trip to meet Theakston Brewery’s Barry
Gibb for a well-deserved pint.

http://www.wetherbynews.co.uk/sport/...enge_1_3719067

--
Simon Mason
Old August 29th 11, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:52:41 +0100, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
.uk...
Cycling between the Premier League football stadia is quite common these
days, but this ex-chorister has had a novel idea.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/...n ge_1_987850

More cycling and churches in Norfolk.

http://www.networknorwich.co.uk/Arti..._churches.aspx

They missed off : "You are welcome to bring your push-bikes in to the churches
if you can't afford a decent lock; please remove the dog ****"