todays the day!!!!

Old August 20th 05, 02:38 PM
frozenuniman

Default todays the day!!!!

in about any hour and a half i will have my sixsixones i cant
wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
frozenuniman
frozenuniman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10597

Old August 20th 05, 03:34 PM
UniTyler

Man, I thought people would get excited about a really nice, expensive
uni, but 661s? Meh, who cares, good for you.

--
UniTyler - The Little Winkie

::This system powered by uni.::
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old August 20th 05, 07:47 PM
jagur

UniTyler wrote:
*Man, I thought people would get excited about a really nice,
expensive uni, but 661s? Meh, who cares, good for you. *

oh yeah, and your one to talk with all pointless posts like " GOLLY GEE
GUYS, GUESS I WHAT I BUYING" and "I CLICKED 3-DAY SHIPPING CAUSE I JUST
CANT WAIT!!" and "MY RED TIRE IS HERE!"

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 20th 05, 07:48 PM
MERCYME

jagur wrote:
*oh yeah, and your one to talk with all pointless posts like " GOLLY
GEE GUYS, GUESS I WHAT I BUYING" and "I CLICKED 3-DAY SHIPPING CAUSE I
JUST CANT WAIT!!" and "MY RED TIRE IS HERE!" *

HAHA soo true soo true, aswell as the pranks he bought.

--
MERCYME - King without a crown

'Gallery' (gallery.unicyclist.com/danpics)
AIM-Mr Mercy3
oogen7543(att)yahoo(dot)com
"Your like water for my soul When it gets thirsty"-Matisyahu
Yams
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old August 20th 05, 08:00 PM
spyder

It's been over 5 hours now. Ya got 'em yet or what?

--
spyder - Chico Malo

catboy's my main man.
\"i am proud to say that i have three posters of a shirtless man in my
room.\"- catboy
\"why do you think i have 3 posters of kris half-nekkid hung in my room?
because i like unicycling? no! because he's a sexy beast!\"- catboy
\"i have a giant transformers: the movie poster in my room\"- catboy

\"sorry about my 'obtuse' post. i'll try not to anymore, but this is
jc..... \"- tyler cox, mar 20/05
\"hey!!! i'm the one that looks like pamela anderson!!!\"- tyler cox,
apr 8/05
\"don't worry, i'm not a nerd.\"- tyler cox, may 7/05
\"gayno, are you really gay? if so, that's absolutely awsome with me.\"-
tyler cox, may 23/05
\"unis are awsome ice-breakers for talking with hot chicks.\"- tyler
cox, 11yrs old, may 23/05
\"if you had the mental capacity to ignore me, you would have never had
this little turd in your life's toilet.\"- tyler cox, may 25/05
\"okay, this again is going to sound like asking forgiveness, but i
really will stop this and i get the picture. i definitely understand and
i will think before posting from now on.\"- unityler, july 6/05
\"i shouldn't be saying this but my dad shaves his breasts. i have no
idea why.\"- unityler, july 17/05
spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

Old August 21st 05, 02:04 AM
frozenuniman

i got them i was with my dad, they are so great!!!
dude, i have so much confidence like before i wouldn't ever have even
tried to jump on of off a curb (new to jumping) but like now i like dont
even worry i just jump up to it and it makes everything a breeze, cant
even feel the peddle bites!!!
but they make riding the edge of curbs like 3 inches nearly impossible,
because you can only see like half an inch of the curb, but it makes
riding so much more fun!!! everyone should get some!!! there the 4x4's
and they rock!!!!
i love them!!!

Old August 21st 05, 02:54 AM
byza_dog

Well about the grinding you should have the pedals and cranks where they
feel most comfortable (usualy the same spot as when you hop) and as for
the side to grind on well u will have to figure that one out. it will
be the side that your sorta dominant foot is on to find this out try
pedal and crank grabing on each side and the side which is most
comfortable is the one to grind on. oh and if you can remove the
pins in your pedals so u can slide better and grind on waxed
surfaces.

start small and work up to bigger and steeper grinds and um oh
read the tutorials on www.unicycle.2ya.com well thats about it.

--
byza_dog
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323