New KH shipment at Bedford Unicycles

Old August 20th 05, 11:23 PM
unibrow

Default New KH shipment at Bedford Unicycles

do the new kh seats still have the ****ty base?

justin

--
unibrow - Unicyclist by day....

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old August 20th 05, 11:45 PM
onetrack

unibrow wrote:
*do the new kh seats still have the ****ty base?

justin *

I'm sure that Darren will put a cf base on one for you if you pay for
it.

--
onetrack - training wheel required

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil

What's so scary about evolution theory anyway?
-Foss
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

Old August 21st 05, 07:00 AM
jagur

YES!

i got the awesome news this morning in Email. the iceing on the cake
would be a sudden delivery of Defect.

either way i cant wait to open my box of goodies and build up a new
muni. Summers almost over and riding season will begin again for this
wet/cool weather lover.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 21st 05, 08:01 AM
Catboy

SOFTER FOAM!?!?! SWEET!

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)

Old August 21st 05, 01:04 PM
fexnix

thinner foam?

--
fexnix - 75 cm sidehop ^

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)

\"u can **** off u retard it says sidehop not high jump so shut da f**k
up and go ride a b*ke. nob!\" /butty
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old August 21st 05, 02:53 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Jeff Groves wrote:
*Hey

Yesterday I helped Darren move his new Kris Holm order (100
boxes!)...........

Jeff *

Consider yourself lucky, our box count was over 1400! and guess when
everyone goes on holiday... yes Miark was in Slovenia and Leigh was in
Kiddy. Simon is a star though, he stayed and helped. But my back hurts
now.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old August 21st 05, 07:43 PM
Tmornstar

"the new KH gloves"

So, are the "new KH gloves" really new or are they "new" as in
additional / more?

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
(No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

Bedford unicycles Hermit Unicycling 30 August 21st 05 09:36 PM
not sure how to enter bedford unicycles unicyclewild1 Unicycling 3 July 10th 05 10:36 PM
Info on Bedford Unicycles glopal Unicycling 5 February 18th 05 03:02 AM
Check out all these new Bedford Unicycles items ! Darren Unicycling 29 July 20th 04 09:44 AM
144 spoke Bedford hot rod & low rider unicycles Darren Unicycling 27 December 14th 03 02:17 AM