Mayberry Police Blotter

Old February 16th 13, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

Default Mayberry Police Blotter

The local newspaper disappeared some months ago, but I still look for
it every time on my way out of the store, and tonight, there on the
rack, a *new* paper (Vol 1 No 1).

From the Police Log:

Two cows on the road in front of the address. Brown and white in
color. Caller concerned that the fog is getting thick.

There is a group of juveniles hanging out in the parking lot, smoking
and it is making the caller nervous as he lives in the area.
Old February 16th 13, 05:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
raamman

On Feb 16, 12:07*am, Dan O wrote:
The local newspaper disappeared some months ago, but I still look for
it every time on my way out of the store, and tonight, there on the
rack, a *new* paper (Vol 1 No 1).

From the Police Log:

Two cows on the road in front of the address. *Brown and white in
color. *Caller concerned that the fog is getting thick.

There is a group of juveniles hanging out in the parking lot, smoking
and it is making the caller nervous as he lives in the area.

"new" meaning it was published a hundred or so-many years ago ?
Old February 16th 13, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Feb 16, 12:07*am, Dan O wrote:
The local newspaper disappeared some months ago, but I still look for
it every time on my way out of the store, and tonight, there on the
rack, a *new* paper (Vol 1 No 1).

From the Police Log:

Two cows on the road in front of the address. *Brown and white in
color. *Caller concerned that the fog is getting thick.

There is a group of juveniles hanging out in the parking lot, smoking
and it is making the caller nervous as he lives in the area.

Nice.

We get worse stuff, like "driving under suspension" and "illegal
possession of firearm."

If I were driving under suspension with a gun in the car, I'd stay
under the speed limit. But one cop friend told me "They're not
Einsteins, Frank."

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 16th 13, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

cooool just search : police blotter

Naples FL has one. Compare to Chicago.

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...w=1152&bih=610
Old February 16th 13, 01:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...w=1152&bih=610
Old February 16th 13, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/15/2013 11:07 PM, Dan O wrote:

The local newspaper disappeared some months ago, but I still look for
it every time on my way out of the store, and tonight, there on the
rack, a *new* paper (Vol 1 No 1).

From the Police Log:

Two cows on the road in front of the address. Brown and white in
color. Caller concerned that the fog is getting thick.

There is a group of juveniles hanging out in the parking lot, smoking
and it is making the caller nervous as he lives in the area.

You're lucky. Ours recount bum asks for spare change,
accomplice whacks Good Samaritan over the head.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 17th 13, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

BLOTTER ?

POLICE ACTIVTY REPORT

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/21149667/...ctivity-report

SEE: Topix crime Naples
Old February 18th 13, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

if planning a tour not on the route, Feds and FBI et al have lists of areas to avoid
Old February 18th 13, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Feb 17, 5:16 pm, datakoll wrote:
if planning a tour not on the route, Feds and FBI et al have lists of areas to avoid

Steer clear of the Cat Stevens concerts?

The police look after their own :-) Simon Mason[_4_] UK 6 February 27th 12 04:50 AM
And now the police are doing it too. Doug[_3_] UK 3 June 26th 11 10:28 AM
From the Alameda police blotter tholub Unicycling 5 December 27th 08 07:13 PM
police [email protected] General 0 February 14th 08 04:07 PM
police ksanunis Unicycling 20 June 19th 05 11:23 PM