"I've got a bike..."

Old February 15th 05, 03:59 PM

Default "I've got a bike..."

Thanks b3ta:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bike.php

/s

Old February 15th 05, 05:30 PM
Dave

Thanks b3ta:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bike.php

/s

Ha! You brought back distant memories of afternoons on the Sit-n-Spin
with my father playing Pink Floyd (and all sorts of other stuff until my
mother took over) on vinyl. You know it's funny. Thinking back to how
into the rave scene I was in college, I bet it was an environmental
pre-disposition due to my early years on the Sit-n-Spin. Listening to
Pink Floyd other psychedelic music while spinning yourself dizzy is like
a trip all in itself!

Peace.

--
David R Marlborough
DJ Mackelicious

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Rides 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Recumbent Biking 0 June 1st 04 04:49 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 11:28 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 09:44 PM