"Helmet Required" sign???

Old March 17th 05, 02:25 AM
Zilla

Default "Helmet Required" sign???

I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets. Can anyone point me
to a good online image that can be used? I googled for "helmet"
and "helmet required" or "helmet required sign" but came up
empty.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old March 17th 05, 02:52 AM
Ride-A-Lot

http://tinyurl.com/6c9u2

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 17th 05, 03:53 AM
Zilla

Nah, more "family-friendly", though that will
definitely make me wear one.

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old March 17th 05, 04:05 AM
Ride-A-Lot

http://tinyurl.com/5rjy7
http://tinyurl.com/49gwu

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 17th 05, 04:16 AM
BB

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:52:27 -0500, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Zilla wrote:
I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets. Can anyone point me
to a good online image that can be used? I googled for "helmet"
and "helmet required" or "helmet required sign" but came up
empty.

http://tinyurl.com/6c9u2

Yeah, lets pin up pictures of any time we got bloody, to promote
head-to-toe armor.

Wouldn't just a small "Wear your helmet" statement do the trick? Why the
need to make a big issue out of it?

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address
Old March 17th 05, 04:19 AM
John Harlow

Zilla wrote:
I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets. Can anyone point me
to a good online image that can be used? I googled for "helmet"
and "helmet required" or "helmet required sign" but came up
empty.

If helmets are truly required by landowners / managers, then I'd think a
simple, official looking sign with "Helmets Required" would be the direct
approach; anything else might be "cute" and therefore ignored.

Old March 17th 05, 04:24 AM
G.T.

"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..
I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets.

Why?

Old March 17th 05, 04:30 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Zilla wrote:

I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets. Can anyone point me
to a good online image that can be used? I googled for "helmet"
and "helmet required" or "helmet required sign" but came up
empty.

http://tinyurl.com/6c9u2

Yeah, lets pin up pictures of any time we got bloody, to promote
head-to-toe armor.

Wouldn't just a small "Wear your helmet" statement do the trick? Why the
need to make a big issue out of it?

Lighten up, it was a joke.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old March 17th 05, 07:37 AM

G.T. wrote:
"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..
I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets.

Why?

Because he has stock in a helmet company, you insensitive clod!

I've recently been seeing billboards for something like this. It shows
a girl laying in the street, books, etc strewn about - blood pooled
around her head with a caption saying something like "wear a helmet".
Right next to her head is a cd player with the headphones set up so it
looked like they were in her ears.

Bruce

Old March 17th 05, 09:39 AM
Shaun aRe

"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..
I'm trying to help out a local bike club to get a more prominent
sign up to tell folks to wear their helmets. Can anyone point me
to a good online image that can be used? I googled for "helmet"
and "helmet required" or "helmet required sign" but came up
empty.

Well THAT'S surprising - figured you'd get pages and pages of pron links
with a search like that...

Shaun aRe

[Long] ASA vs CTC Not Responding UK 18 January 20th 05 01:36 AM
What doctors/researchers think about wearing a helmet. John Doe UK 304 December 5th 04 02:32 PM
Bicycle helmets help prevent serious head injury among children, part one. John Doe UK 3 November 30th 04 04:46 PM
Does public health care pay for your head injuries? John Doe UK 187 November 30th 04 03:51 PM
Fule face helmet - review Mikefule Unicycling 8 January 14th 04 06:56 PM