Our video

Old June 20th 05, 09:59 PM
amanda.gallacher

Default Our video

are these the only people that have seen our video? come on guys go and
watch and then start replying!!!

--
amanda.gallacher - about a level 6/7

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/free4all?page=6
click on 'our video'.
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old June 20th 05, 10:08 PM
James_Potter

that was really good! way better than your first one. I liked the stand
up gliding, takes mad skillz. nice job!

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old June 20th 05, 10:12 PM
amanda.gallacher

obviously it was better than the first one cos i was in it . i wasn't
in the first one.... their first vid was made when they had first
started riding so the skill of riding wasn't too good. we are all a lot
better now!

Old June 20th 05, 10:57 PM
DanDan

you guys are good at riding but all of you are DUMB A$$ES like
seroiusly, your not warning a helmet? It might seem cool to you guys
but all I thought was I can't wait till someone crashes when their
gliding and smashes their head open, not to be sick and twisted but
seriously.

--
DanDan - Canned to many times to count

And to you I say good riding
DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778

Old June 21st 05, 03:22 AM
kapoute

DanDan wrote:
*you guys are good at riding but all of you are DUMB A$$ES like
seroiusly, your not warning a helmet? It might seem cool to you guys
but all I thought was I can't wait till someone crashes when their
gliding and smashes their head open, not to be sick and twisted but
seriously. *

What the point of insulting them because they dont wear a helmet?
Personally, I dont usually wear a helmet when filming because I dont
have a style. So the wear of a helmet is just a choice and if someone
fell on the head without a helmet well TOO BAD !

For the video, great riding. There is some cool freestyle move.
GOOD JOB!

Sorry for my english

--
kapoute - Street/Trial unicyclist

« Don't try it, do it » - Yoda

Julien Renaud

kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Old June 21st 05, 04:34 AM
James_Potter

DanDan wrote:
*you guys are good at riding but all of you are DUMB A$$ES like
seroiusly, your not warning a helmet? It might seem cool to you guys
but all I thought was I can't wait till someone crashes when their
gliding and smashes their head open, not to be sick and twisted but
seriously. *

as right as you are, you don't have to be so rude about it. just tell
'em that they need to wear helmets if they don't want to fall and die.
that's all.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old June 21st 05, 06:16 AM
chosen

Dope. Keep it up.

--
chosen - For The Cause

formerly allthingsuni

http://www.bboy.org/gallery/showphot...t=500 &page=1

"In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail."-Vincent T. Lombardi-
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

Old June 21st 05, 06:30 AM
jsm

Nice gliding, Amanda. You're really getting up some speed there.

My preferred method of getting out of hopping on the wheel is to sit
down into wheel walk, like Leo Vandewoestijne does 'here'
(http://unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?...0hoponwheel2ww), or to sit
down the same way, but then bring my feet to the pedals immediately. No
jumping needed.

--
jsm - Sunset Side Ride

Help edit the Unicyclopedia!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old June 21st 05, 08:03 AM
amanda.gallacher

we weren't wearing helmets cos we didn't think we'd be gliding. we were
going to do some freestyle stuff. when we smash our heads open, we will
make sure to film so you can see it.

Old June 21st 05, 09:52 AM
Gary222

Y is everyone concerned about us not having helmets. the only part of my
body i ever hurt is my legs.

--
Gary222
Gary222's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10083

Galibier ride video roadswag Racing 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
Galibier ride video roadswag Techniques 0 February 13th 04 10:29 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Need Video Advice zach_jucha Unicycling 4 September 26th 03 09:36 PM