Trials video from Germany

Old June 21st 05, 10:46 PM
Moritz Hahn

Default Trials video from Germany

Hi,

one year ago we finished this video. Now we have the time to release it,
so the clips in it might be a bit old, but still a cool trials video!

http://www.ajata.de/2m/lutz/Gehirn4.wmv

Tell me what u think about that.

thanks

Moritz Hahn

--
Moritz Hahn - street riding
Moritz Hahn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/83

Old June 21st 05, 11:05 PM
Unitik908

I am applauding right now, sick jumps, huge drops, kick ass music thats
one of my favorite korn songs, probably one of the best movies ive seen
a long time if not ever. i mean seat drag on a skinny..wow.. gliding
down a...umm whatever that was at the begining. loved it

Chase

--
Unitik908 - The Lone Clothespin....

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

Old June 21st 05, 11:15 PM
innes

That is one of the best videos I have seen on the site.

The height of those drops were amazing!

Are you all working on a new video?

Innes

--
innes - Unicyclist
innes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9123

Old June 21st 05, 11:25 PM
forrestunifreak

That was great. Nice editing, it was funny, but I kinda wanted to see
some of those crashes for real.

The gliding down that.......thing was awsome....and I've tried to
seatdrag on a skinnie, its HARD. Great trials riding, and muni too!

What did that pink/white sign that he hit say?

How long untill this years video?

--
forrestunifreak - Its time to change this thing now.

'torkerusa.com' (http://torkerusa.com)

'World clock' (http://www.kondo3d.com/stereo/java/stereoclock-e.html)

Old June 21st 05, 11:51 PM
Catboy

Man, awesome stuff. The gliding down the kinked cement was awesome. Good
6' and 8' (i think) drops. Good muni too. Looks like there needs to be a
German Universe...

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

Old June 22nd 05, 12:11 AM
Murde Mental

I have to say that I am pretty damn impressed with those drops... At
that height I start getting scared and I do them seat-out... different
approah I guess...

good stuff... althought the fast-forward Muni scene "killed my brain".

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul
and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old June 22nd 05, 01:35 AM
WWUunicycler

the last scene was great with the rewind through water!!

--
WWUunicycler - My new Qu-ax Trials is in the mail!
WWUunicycler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10142

Old June 22nd 05, 03:50 AM
unicyclepa

wow very nice video i like the sexey unis to what where they

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old June 22nd 05, 07:05 AM
Klaas Bil

Wow, that was excellent!

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:25:01 -0500, "forrestunifreak" wrote:

What did that pink/white sign that he hit say?

It said "Don't use. Danger of getting hurt."

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"As with all great social movements, the origins of mountain unicycling are unclear. - Hannah Nordhaus (Los Angeles Times)"

Another widescreen video in the perfect trials riding location... andrew_carter Unicycling 14 November 25th 04 01:12 AM
Trials Video Clips gerblefranklin Unicycling 7 August 4th 04 06:07 AM
*NEW* Trials Video joe Unicycling 25 June 4th 04 02:06 PM
video producer seeking bicycle stunt riders for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM
Video producer seeking bicycle mechanic for how-to video production David Welch General 0 February 5th 04 11:30 PM