The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister

Old February 9th 21, 12:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default OT: Skippy The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister =Sockpuppets Galore

I guess this proves it - Andre has been reduced to a pathetic attention whore.

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 5:02:22 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
.
If you spent the time you spend on trying to denigrate me on improving your scribblings, Flunkmeister, perhaps you'd amount to something. Eventually: it takes time and hard work aplenty to turn a clump of lowest-common-denominator mud into even a small misshapen glitter of colour in the shadow of a big rock. Of course, you'd also need talent to rise to anything more than a pale mini-simulacrum of me, but those are the breaks. Meanwhile you're telling us more about your envious resentment of your betters than about me.
.
Andre Jute
Don't be bitter, little man. Celebrate the impossible!
.
Here's the foolish little man's entire post, if anyone cares:
.
On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 12:27:36 AM UTC, The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Sockpuppets Galore wrote:
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 14:37:05 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:
On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 1:58:58 PM UTC,
wrote:
Gee, skippy, you're supposed to be such a great and well researched
oracle of truthiness,
show us all how you logically and methodically concluded that I'm a
sock puppet.

Happy to demonstrate my method in public: I didn't read past the first
"skippy" in your semi-literate vomit because that was all it took to
conclude that The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister =
Sockpuppets

Now funky, what you (and others?) may not be aware of is that when little
jutey boy was failing his education in Australia, a popular TV series
was "Skippy, the bush kangaroo". It can be best described by the string
of popular jokes at the time which can be summarised as;
What did Skippy say when insert some disaster here,
Punchline; Tsck, Tsck, tsck
This obviously stuck in the small cranial capacity of little jutey.
So when you post 'skippy' he just thinks of that small furry macropod,
who incident was actually a number of wallabies and not a kangaroo.
The scenery in the show is very nice however.

..... snip dribble...
I believe it was the sometime RBT poster Ron Bales who pointed out
that the worst scum on the net create sock puppets to support their
untenable views and their bullying.

Posted by jutey whose "publisher is jutey + sockpuppets. and who has
other suck puppets posting online reviews for what he calls 'books'.
The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister is just such scum,
all the same scum, all the time, ever scummier.

This is a public hygiene message by Andre Jute. I am Andre Jute and I
authorised it in the public interest.
well well well, if it isn't tommy's favorite ass-sucking sycophant.
What's the matter, skippy? Not been getting enough attention lately?
Here's a bit of advice: When you make such claims, you really should be
able to back them up. It isn't hard to actually look into message
header information and deduce the source, or are you too stupid (like
your bitch master kunich) to be able to figure that out?

Neither of them has a clue on that sort of matter.
Actually, the only thing that differentiates the pair is 'effort'.
Little tommy has consistently posted similar crap to RBT from 1997, where
as jutey boy is a copy and paste jobber, so long as it only runs to one
page.Jutey boys internet efforts consist of two web sites that are
identical form work (template from 1000 & 1 web page layouts), of one
page where the links mostly do not work and never go beyond one page.

.

Old February 9th 21, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 2/9/2021 7:15 AM, wrote:
I guess this proves it - Andre has been reduced to a pathetic attention whore.

I disagree with "has been reduced". That implies a time when the
condition did not exist.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Old February 9th 21, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

The overwhelming courage of distance. I must say that I'm really impressed with you. It just makes me fear your overwhelming knowledge of the universe.
Old February 9th 21, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

.

Well, no one cares. Standing in front of me she would shiver in fear. Going through another source I get this: https://www.facebook.com/GrbaFunkMas...4860804077396/ I can't tell you how impressed I am with tattoos. This is a guy attempting to tell us that he is bright enough to know anything at all about the high tech industry. Do you see that he fancies himself an "artist"? That's usually code for queer. Since he is proclaiming himself here to be a technical whizz kid but is referring to Russia one has to wonder why he would even bother to talking about anything here?
Old February 9th 21, 06:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 8:16:04 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/9/2021 7:15 AM, wrote:
I guess this proves it - Andre has been reduced to a pathetic attention whore.

I disagree with "has been reduced". That implies a time when the
condition did not exist.

So now you're reduced to agreeing with someone that fancies himself a Russian knowledgeable in high tech? An Ar Teest?
Old February 9th 21, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

On 2/9/2021 7:15 AM, wrote:
I guess this proves it - Andre has been reduced to a pathetic attention whore.

I disagree with "has been reduced". That implies a time when the
condition did not exist.

--
- Frank Krygowski

+1

+2, although to be fair, I’ve got him killfiled so heavily he’d have to
burst into flames on the 6 o’clock news for me to take any notice of him.

Old February 9th 21, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On 2/9/2021 7:15 AM, wrote:
I guess this proves it - Andre has been reduced to a pathetic attention whore.
I disagree with "has been reduced". That implies a time when the
condition did not exist.

--
- Frank Krygowski

+1

+2, although to be fair, I’ve got him killfiled so heavily he’d have to
burst into flames on the 6 o’clock news for me to take any notice of him.

I suppose that is because it is so difficult to simply scroll by any post of his? Are you one of those guys that think that my complaining about the cost of groceries is for me and not the dozens of people standing in the grocery store counting out foodstamps so that they know what to give back. That I'm concerned about the cost of my groceries when I go to the local wineries and buy a couple of cases of wine for me and my wife when these people are living on SPAM and a loaf of bread?

People like you should be so ashamed of yourself that you should be incapable of making any entries on any chat group on the Internet.
Old February 9th 21, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 11:16:01 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 2/9/2021 7:15 AM, wrote:
I guess this proves it - Andre has been reduced to a pathetic attention whore.

I disagree with "has been reduced". That implies a time when the
condition did not exist.

I'm not sure whether "reduced" is the correct term. I had a look at
his site once and there was a picture of one of his bikes. It had a
seat on it that looked like a church pew. As the old fellows used to
say, "that old boy must be two axe handles across the arse".

(note: a felling axe would have a haft about 30 inches long)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 9th 21, 11:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On 2/9/2021 7:15 AM, wrote:
[...]

Ralph Barone has a talent for picking the losing side in any argument. On RAT he chose the Magnequest Mob, and when they ran away, he came here. You're right, if he can't see that I hit only people who hit me first, he's a dimbo of the first water. -- AJ

I am wondering why there are people on .tech that not only don't know anything about repairing bicycles beyond fixing a flat, when they don't have a bicycle shop close enough to have them do it, but have no interest in it either. I can disagree with Andrew or Beattie and still respect them. I have a harder time with Frank though I believe that he once did all of his work himself. But most of the people here not only don't know anything about bicycle tech but don't want to know.

Jay thought I should buy a set of new disk wheels from the Chinese, though I believe that gravel wheels should not be aero or carbon. So I bought a super cheap set of Bontrager's off of Craigslist and am modifying them to take 15 mm front through axles. Not sure that it is going to work yet but it appears so. I designed a set of wheel spacers off of my Vernier caliper measurements (which I got from my design work in the Respiratory Gas Analyzer lab despite it not being recorded in my old resume - got that Jeff) and I was g0ing o take it down to a local machine shop. It my conversion turned out to be successful I would sell kits to make these cheaply obtainable wheelsets into operational wheels for disk conversions. But then I saw what appeared to be over-the-counter converters. I mailed these people and got the run-around. Too much trouble to measure a $20 part. But I finally found a picture on one set that I was able to scale to size and it seems to have the proper measurements. So I bought a set and they'll be here by the end of the month. If this works I will design a bearing puller for those wheels and give instructions on the conversions. Over the counter bearings and over the counter spacers and the only problem is pulling the old bearings out since they are more than press fit and taking them out without a puller can damage the lands a little. No big deal but a puller won't harm anything. I had to clean up the lands with a some needle files.