One guy makes sense

Old March 1st 21, 09:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default One guy makes sense

He couldn't get far enough away from California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKJ2Fs1JWbY

Andre Jute
Rare that guys that good-looking also talk sense -- I must be starting a trend
Old March 2nd 21, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

..
One has to wonder whether someone that well-dressed could possibly be a cyclist. -- AJ
..

Old March 2nd 21, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 11:11:24 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
.
One has to wonder whether someone that well-dressed could possibly be a cyclist. -- AJ
.
On Monday, March 1, 2021 at 9:33:52 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
He couldn't get far enough away from California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKJ2Fs1JWbY

Andre Jute
Rare that guys that good-looking also talk sense -- I must be starting a trend

There are people all over the place living in vans and trailers and RV's and that SOB Biden wants totally open borders.
Old March 2nd 21, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 7:17:35 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 11:11:24 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
.
One has to wonder whether someone that well-dressed could possibly be a cyclist. -- AJ
.
On Monday, March 1, 2021 at 9:33:52 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
He couldn't get far enough away from California:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKJ2Fs1JWbY

Andre Jute
Rare that guys that good-looking also talk sense -- I must be starting a trend

There are people all over the place living in vans and trailers and RV's and that SOB Biden wants totally open borders.

..
Jokes aside, it certainly make you wonder if the man, who was a senator for decades and must surely understand the implications of what he has done, is combos mentor. A suspicion is growing that Sleepy Joe signs whatever is put in front of him, and that the far-left Alinskyites and newer wreckers are in charge of what is put in front of him. -- AJ
Old March 3rd 21, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 2:10:18 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I am sure that is the case. I watched that sort of dementia occur to several people. While it isn't nearly as disturbing as Alzheimer's disease. It is still progressive and he has had it for several years now.
Old March 3rd 21, 12:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/2/2021 6:19 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Relax, everything's under control:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sANW6p3gBjc

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old March 3rd 21, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 4:49:23 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Hardly shocking. Its a new suit with inside pocket sewn shut. I've had exactly the same problem and do not suffer from dementia, although I've suffered from a new suit. I learned that my outside pockets were stitched shut, too, and stabbed around with my pen for much longer. At least Biden went straight for the pants and didn't try an outside pocket. That shows how smart he is -- thinking two or three pockets ahead.

I remember driving down to Medford for a court date and accidently ripping a button off my suitcoat and having to go to a store and buy a needle and thread -- and sitting in my car outside the courthouse sewing on a button. I lost my motion, but not for want of a button. That was back when one left the house. Suits can be a battlefield.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old March 3rd 21, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5:32:08 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

Jay, that was not an inside pocket sewn shut. That was the radio that he wore any time he was in public so that the Secret Service could give him directions in case of any emergency threats. That has been there for years and he can't even remember not to interfere with the radio or the wired earpiece. This is a large and complex radio because it scrambles the audio which much be descrambled. This keeps an possible threat from knowing what is going on and what the Secret Service wants to do.
Old March 6th 21, 09:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]

I've been caught the same, why the **** do they sew the pockets closed?

Old March 6th 21, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Yves Saint Laurent told me they sewed up the pockets to stop the hoi-polloi putting stuff in their pockets and ruining the designer's line. I doubt M. Saint-Laurent knew who Joe Biden was even before Biden went senile, but he would definitely have considered him hoi-polloi for trying to put a pen in a sewn-up pocket.

Andre Jute
Trivia is relevant.

Wear a helmet, you know it makes sense MrCheerful UK 47 February 28th 19 05:08 PM
Don't undertake, you know it makes sense. Mrcheerful UK 70 November 26th 15 10:32 PM
It only makes sense! Fred2 UK 73 April 28th 11 03:33 AM
Now it Makes Sense Davey Crockett Racing 0 June 17th 07 10:01 AM
This Makes To Much Sense Art Deco Mountain Biking 0 January 27th 05 03:50 PM