Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Old February 25th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

siafirede wrote:
As far as how to be notified...it is annoying getting a PM, a myspace
message, and a thread with instructions for posting unicycle events.

Did you want to try to do some trials or messing around on UMD campus
as well?

Sorry James. I have a list of local riders and I am never sure what
they'll check, whether it's myspace or the forum, and I'm never sure
when they'll check it so I kind of go bezerk when it comes to spreading
news of an upcoming event. I'll remember to not harrass you like
that...I apologize.

I would like to go around the UMD campus as well, just fooling around
campus would be cool.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*
We need more unicyclists in Virginia!!
Check out my videos and more at www.geocities.com/jneigh4
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 25th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lauraz

Does anyone know of a more detailed schedule for the Congress of
Jugglers than the one provided at the link already given
(http://www.studentorg.umd.edu/juggling/congress.htm)? I am not sure I
will have the time to spend all day there so I would like more details
about what is going on when.

Thanks, Laura

--
lauraz
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

I think that what you see there is what you get... Have you been to one
before? It's all juggling, some unicycling (on Saturday), and more
juggling. I'd try emailing the guy for more info.

Old February 26th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lauraz

Thanks. No, I have not been before. I was optimistic that someone
might have some insider information. For no apparent reason there are
a lot of things going on this Saturday.

--
lauraz
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

1) does the congress of jugglers cost anything to go to
2) what time are the unicyclists planning on getting there

I don't really care about juggling that much.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland

James = my name
'This' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout) = my myspace
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 27th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

1 - no it doesn't cost to go. people just show up and do their stuff.
2 - It starts at 9:30 but you can get there whenever you want. Last
year, most of the unicyclists started to show up afternoon, but we had
played hockey by then. I'm sure it'll be random this year as everyone
is kind of doing their own thing w/ others.

Hey, we rode our unis up the street to a joint for lunch.
Good food + good beer = fun ride back to the coliseum!!

Old March 1st 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
augustdreamt

Was anyone at the Congress of Jugglers tonight? I was there for a couple
of hours.

--
augustdreamt

-Of whom did August dream?-
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

I was there all day (Saturday)

Old March 3rd 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
augustdreamt

joejumps4fun wrote:
I was there all day (Saturday)

Did we play hockey together? I was the girl on the [desperately losing]
Maryland team.

--
augustdreamt

-Of whom did August dream?-

'Nimbus29er - The First Day' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7eAb4bocJ8)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 3rd 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Critchfield

Hey,
Here's our pictu
http://www.bouncepage.com/temp/2008030101.jpg