Conservatory Pr0n.

Old December 1st 06, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
dkahn400

Default Conservatory Pr0n.

Simon Mason wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page513.htm

Wish you joy, Simon. That is a work of f*ck*ng art.

--
Dave...

Old December 2nd 06, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Tony Raven said the following on 01/12/2006 20:29:

Worse than that the rear wheel is too big and has worn away part of the
seat tube.

That front brake block angle must be a new-fangled idea for stopping
quicker as well :-)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old December 2nd 06, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jonathan Schneider

"Josey" nospam@josey writes:

How much does it weigh?

Including glazing and electrical fittings or just the frame ?

Jon
Old December 2nd 06, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven

Paul Boyd wrote on 02/12/2006 08:21 +0100:
Tony Raven said the following on 01/12/2006 20:29:

Worse than that the rear wheel is too big and has worn away part of
the seat tube.

That front brake block angle must be a new-fangled idea for stopping
quicker as well :-)

Its at that angle to minimise the frontal area and aerodynamic drag.

When you ride a bike like that its embarrassing to come in over 22mins
on a ten, so you need every little bit of help you can get ;-)

--
Tony

"...has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least
wildly inaccurate..."
Douglas Adams; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Old December 2nd 06, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Josey

"Jonathan Schneider" wrote in message

Including glazing and electrical fittings or just the frame ?

I didn't realise battery chargers had glazing?

Jc

Old December 2nd 06, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark McNeill

Response to Josey:
Including glazing and electrical fittings or just the frame ?

I didn't realise battery chargers had glazing?

You should try it: boil your honey, brown sugar and orange juice while
stirring, brush it over your battery charger and return it to the oven
for an additional half hour. Serves 4 AAs.

--
Mark, UK
"I want to share something with you: the three little sentences that
Old December 2nd 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dan Gregory

Roos Eisma wrote:

And why is it plugged in...?

That's for the handlebar warmers I guess. (But you can't use those on
the French Ride though)
Beautiful looking work of Art
:-))
Old December 2nd 06, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

When you ride a bike like that its embarrassing to come in over 22mins on
a ten, so you need every little bit of help you can get ;-)

Seeing as my one and only TT was 28-51, I'm going to look a right Charlie
unless I can lop at least 5 minutes off ;-)

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old December 2nd 06, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

"Simon Mason" wrote in message

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

When you ride a bike like that its embarrassing to come in over 22mins on
a ten, so you need every little bit of help you can get ;-)

Seeing as my one and only TT was 28-51, I'm going to look a right Charlie
unless I can lop at least 5 minutes off ;-)

No you're not. You just do the best you can, whatever that happens to be :-)

Old December 2nd 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
raisethe

wafflycat wrote:

No you're not. You just do the best you can, whatever that happens to be :-)

What is the slowest time in a ten mile TT that it would be possible to
do without appearing too out of place / in the way?

Kitchen Pr0n Tim Hall UK 2 November 26th 06 09:25 PM
Even more bike pr0n Alex UK 5 October 31st 06 08:15 PM
More kitchen pr0n Dave Larrington UK 21 August 31st 06 11:34 AM
Bike Pr0n for SJ till! Australia 11 October 3rd 05 11:51 PM