Conservatory Pr0n.

Old December 6th 06, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
burt

Default Conservatory Pr0n.

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...

I'd suggest looking for a club that organizes family rides and pub runs,
with a bit of racing thrown in, rather than a sporting club that might
take everything a bit too seriously.

I think you're talking about the CTC, well, in the Bristol area at least,
but I'm sure most sections do that kind of thing.

Old December 6th 06, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

In article
burt wrote:

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...

I'd suggest looking for a club that organizes family rides and pub runs,
with a bit of racing thrown in, rather than a sporting club that might
take everything a bit too seriously.

I think you're talking about the CTC, well, in the Bristol area at least,
but I'm sure most sections do that kind of thing.

Does joining the CTC give you RTTC affiliation? The CTC where I used to
live was a bit like the Ramblers Association on wheels. Admittedly our
cycling club used to organise country walks too ... :-)

Kitchen Pr0n Tim Hall UK 2 November 26th 06 10:25 PM
Even more bike pr0n Alex UK 5 October 31st 06 09:15 PM
More kitchen pr0n Dave Larrington UK 21 August 31st 06 11:34 AM
Bike Pr0n for SJ till! Australia 11 October 3rd 05 11:51 PM