FS: 54cm Vintage Reynolds 531 Trek 660 (1985)

Old August 30th 03, 05:31 PM
Josh

Default FS: 54cm Vintage Reynolds 531 Trek 660 (1985)

You know you want the vintage 531... Forget that hard-ridin tweaky alloy bike.

Here's the details:

1985 Trek 660, 54cm, vintage lugged 531 bike that rides like a dream
- new (100 mi) Continental Grand Prix 3000 tires
- TTT 130mm stem and Salsa Bell Lap (46cm) bar (original bar and stem included)
- new cartridge brake pads
- totally fantastic condition! Rides great, everything works and runs reliably
and smoothly. Not a spec of rust. Extremely low miles, meticulously maintained
- I'll throw in the seat pack, two spare tubes and two spare new 6sp chains.

All original except saddle, pedals (pedals not included) and front derailleur
(Shimano 105). See the brochu

http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/t...TrekRacing.pdf

This isn't some clunker or old garage sale bike... it's a sweet-riding vintage
steel frame with reliable old-school components in remarkable, daily-rideable
condition that'll last forever. Bike's in Austin, TX, I can send photos and
other details. I'll ship it anywhere in the USA.

$275 obo!!

email me: replace "-SPAMLESS-" with an "@": jkarnes1-SPAMLESS-austin.rr.com

--
Josh Karnes

http://www.krashjones.com
http://www.prophetsandpoets.com

Old September 9th 03, 11:48 AM
j.stevens

Hi, Josh. Still selling? If so, I'm interested, and if you have any
digital pics, I'd appreciate it if you'd email me.

Thanks & regards,

John