Missed Lidl?

Old March 26th 04, 12:09 AM
Mark Thompson

Default Missed Lidl?

For those that missed all the bargains at Lidl there's now a load of not
quite as good bargains on ebay. Pannier briefcase can be yours. Shall we
start at £5, nah. Lets start at £12 including postage!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9904&category=
57258

I'm definately regretting not buying any now!
Old March 26th 04, 12:40 AM
Andy

"Mark Thompson" wrote in message
93.157...
For those that missed all the bargains at Lidl there's now a load of not
quite as good bargains on ebay. Pannier briefcase can be yours. Shall we
start at £5, nah. Lets start at £12 including postage!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9904&category=
57258

I'm definately regretting not buying any now

and that's not all!!

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....sort=3&rows=50

Old March 26th 04, 02:57 AM
Mark Thompson

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....tems&userid=cl
arebradlee&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

The shocking thing is that most of it is still ok value for money even at
those prices plua the postage!
Old March 26th 04, 09:12 AM
MartinM

Mark Thompson wrote in message . 193.157...
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....tems&userid=cl
arebradlee&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

The shocking thing is that most of it is still ok value for money even at
those prices plua the postage!

It's still not too late, everything was still in stock Wednesday at
Clapham J. Worth a journey even if you only pick up one or two items.
Old March 26th 04, 09:31 AM
Richard Goodman

"Andy" wrote in message

"Mark Thompson" wrote in message
93.157...
For those that missed all the bargains at Lidl there's now a load of not
quite as good bargains on ebay. Pannier briefcase can be yours. Shall

we
start at £5, nah. Lets start at £12 including postage!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9904&category=
57258

I'm definately regretting not buying any now

and that's not all!!

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....userid=clarebr
adlee&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Boo! Hiss! It's people like her that prevent ordinary buyers from getting
anything. Lidl should impost a "max 3 items per customer" rule like they do
in some other supermarkets for sale items!

Rich

Old March 26th 04, 09:47 AM
Robert Bruce

mae wedi ysgrifennu:

Boo! Hiss! It's people like her that prevent ordinary buyers from
getting anything. Lidl should impost a "max 3 items per customer"
rule like they do in some other supermarkets for sale items!

Rich

In the middle ages it was called 'forestalling' and was, like usury, against
ecclesiastical law. Perhaps we should try to get the ebay shysters
excommunicated or something.

--
Rob

Please keep conversations in the newsgroup so that all may contribute
and benefit.

Old March 26th 04, 04:57 PM
MartinM

"Richard Goodman" wrote in message ...
"Andy" wrote in message

"Mark Thompson" wrote in message
93.157...
For those that missed all the bargains at Lidl there's now a load of not
quite as good bargains on ebay. Pannier briefcase can be yours. Shall

we
start at £5, nah. Lets start at £12 including postage!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...9904&category=
57258

I'm definately regretting not buying any now

and that's not all!!

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....userid=clarebr
adlee&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Boo! Hiss! It's people like her that prevent ordinary buyers from getting
anything. Lidl should impost a "max 3 items per customer" rule like they do
in some other supermarkets for sale items!

They do, only it is at their discretion. There is a sign saying they
have the right to restrict sales to the non general public, there was
a politically incorrect posting about just this re Aldi a while ago,
about a person who bought up the entire stock of an item of clothing
and was refused.
Don't buy this stuff on eBay, wait until it comes round again or try
Aldi ;-)

GJ - missed drug test???? patrick Racing 1 May 29th 04 03:33 PM
Lidl buy little Keith Willoughby UK 9 March 25th 04 06:46 PM
Lidl sale today Stephen \(aka steford\) UK 18 March 24th 04 11:59 AM
Lidl heads up dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 31 March 18th 04 07:15 PM