Pictures of my Volae Recumbent bicycle

Old January 21st 09, 03:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randy Kehrt

Default Pictures of my Volae Recumbent bicycle

To All,

For those who want to look at a picture of my Volae Recumbent
bicycle YOU can go to this web site:
http://www.volaerecumbents.com/2009/.../lg_07team.jpg
Until the weather warms up the Volae will rest in the garage.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA

Old January 21st 09, 04:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Randy Kehrt wrote:
To All,

For those who want to look at a picture of my Volae Recumbent
bicycle YOU can go to this web site:
http://www.volaerecumbents.com/2009/.../lg_07team.jpg
Until the weather warms up the Volae will rest in the garage.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA

Kentucky? Come up here to Wisconsin where they build Volae bicycles for
some real winter weather.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old January 21st 09, 09:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randy Kehrt

Tom,

I will come up to ride in Wisconsin but only in summer as I
do not like to ride in cold weather. Hope spring gets here
real soon!

Randy

Old January 22nd 09, 01:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Peter Grange

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:02:35 -0500, "Randy Kehrt"
wrote:

To All,

For those who want to look at a picture of my Volae Recumbent
bicycle YOU can go to this web site:
http://www.volaerecumbents.com/2009/.../lg_07team.jpg
Until the weather warms up the Volae will rest in the garage.

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA

Get it out there! The BBC says 13 c and sun for Friday in Louisville.
Here in the SW of the UK it says 7 c & wet.

Old January 22nd 09, 02:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Randy Kehrt

Default What I need now is spring weather as the Volae sleeps in the garage.

Peter,

I have gotten two new tires on the bicycle and have it ready for
spring weather. I will be riding as soon as spring gets here. It
is too cold now to go riding. See my GPS reports from last year:

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/user/randall52

Also I have added new hand grips and moved the shifter
and breaks up the handlebars. Now I await spring weather.

Randy

Old February 27th 09, 03:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

hey Randy

did you also get some new rubbers after your trip to pattaya? btw,
thompson is after you again. it seems he read something online that
you wrote about him.

i thought i saw you at a cards game one time. was that you, with the
thai woman on your lap?