Even funnier story.

Old October 3rd 14, 06:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ian field

Default Even funnier story.

wrote in message
CHECK od TO YOUR id...ALSO CJECK 'RIGID' et al

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...8&category=167

cost of repair prob 100 times bikes worth. Bike parts transfer to the
next.

The cost of repair was 1 M6 bolt, a few washers and a nylock nut.

As I've only replaced bits that actually broke (and/or couldn't bodge) -
there's not a great deal worth salvaging.

The cable outers are probably the wrong lengths for the spare bike, the one
in use has V-brakes, while the spare has the other sort with no thread on
the brake block stem.

It gets funnier! Dave- Cyclists VORC UK 6 March 29th 13 02:47 AM
Another toy story? Tony Raven[_3_] UK 16 August 13th 10 07:25 PM
This is my story hudson Unicycling 19 July 19th 06 07:28 AM
Fly story [email protected] Mountain Biking 6 September 14th 04 02:43 PM
Funnier Than Ever Tom Kunich Racing 30 December 9th 03 09:29 AM