When is this new Highwa Code due out?

Old February 11th 14, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default When is this new Highwa Code due out?

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?
Old February 11th 14, 06:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Perhaps it means they should sit at the front in pole dancing clubs?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."
Old February 11th 14, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 11/02/2014 18:36, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Perhaps it means they should sit at the front in pole dancing clubs?

It's got to be something to do with dancing. And Lycra.
Old February 11th 14, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_14_]

On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Old February 11th 14, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default When is this new Highway Code due out?

On 11/02/2014 21:55, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

you said it, now show everyone where you read it. You know, a cite.
Old February 11th 14, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_14_]

On 11/02/2014 22:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 11/02/2014 21:55, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

you said it, now show everyone where you read it. You know, a cite.

And the other village idiot turn up to back him up.
You know, I really think you cretins think that you have got one over on
me lol
Old February 11th 14, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 11/02/2014 22:06, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 11/02/2014 22:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 11/02/2014 21:55, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

you said it, now show everyone where you read it. You know, a cite.

And the other village idiot turn up to back him up.
You know, I really think you cretins think that you have got one over on
me lol

you can always admit you were wrong.
Old February 12th 14, 07:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dhalsim

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:55:21 +0000, Brian Robertson wrote:

On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

There really is no need to laugh at yourself.

Just because the rest of us laugh at you, it is quite self-deprecating for you
to do so just so that you can think you are a member of the intelligent people
club.

Judith
Old February 12th 14, 07:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

On 11/02/2014 22:06, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 11/02/2014 22:02, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 11/02/2014 21:55, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

you said it, now show everyone where you read it. You know, a cite.

And the other village idiot turn up to back him up.
You know, I really think you cretins think that you have got one over on
me lol

you can always admit you were wrong.

You must be joking - he's not only a psycholist, but also completely devoid
of any sense, remember?

Old February 12th 14, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Brian Robertson" wrote in message ...

On 11/02/2014 13:41, Mrcheerful wrote:

According to the resident loony:

"the Highway Code says for cyclists to take pole position"

I have searched the present edition but I cannot see it, anyone know
where this bit is?, anyone?

Oh God, one of the village idiots thinks that he has bested me. Ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I think he may have forgotten to take his tablets again

Highway code? what is that? Mentalguy2k8[_2_] UK 6 July 17th 13 04:04 AM
code santjai Techniques 0 September 30th 08 08:12 AM
code santjai General 0 September 30th 08 08:11 AM
T7: I broke the code dirk Unicycling 0 August 23rd 08 06:56 AM
T7: I broke the code Klaas Bil Unicycling 4 August 23rd 08 02:08 AM