Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Old March 16th 04, 05:37 AM
Tim

Default Do chicks dig unicyclists?

Rayden wrote:
*

You're problem is you don't take pride in being different and having
odd hobbies. I prefer things that are odd, or strange, or weird, so I
don't mind telling people I unicycle. *

That's why I started riding I tryed skate boarding and BMX but to many
people did it and I just plain sucked at them unicycling is awesome.

evilewan wrote:
*
be carefull not to violate the cardinal rule: never sleep with anybody
who is crazier than you are. *

Dont tell that to any one else, no one would ever sleep with me.
hahahah

--
Tim - better then a newbie.

I got me a new summit for $191!
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

Old March 16th 04, 07:14 AM
Rayden

dubmuni2004 wrote:
*how do you guys deal with reactions from ther peers (12-18) (High
school ages) because I have really never left my neiborhood to
unicycle because i fear people being mean or whatever and girls are
nice about it but I dont unicycle in public a whole lot. Advise?? *

Get some cool dark shades. Makes you feel invincible and you can ignore
them. Kids will be jerks, its what they do.

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

Old March 16th 04, 10:16 PM
Zelten

Unicycling=Pimp... My friend and I, both 16, ride alot of places, and
get lots of compliments from the ladies. After being in the school
paper, girls we didnt know would start conversation about unicycling. So
it definetly is a chick magnet, Only the people that know you'll always
be way cooler then you try and poke fun. And they're just stupid, so it
all works out

--
Zelten - Trials Unicyclist

-Isaac
Zelten's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4475

Old March 16th 04, 10:28 PM
dubmuni2004

I was in the local trail area doing some muni and trials, And I have
recently been in the city newspaper (my article was spread around the
country (Iowa,Arizona,etc). Then this really ugly lady asked me if I was
Aaron Dubois and I should have said no because she wouldent get off my
case.

--
dubmuni2004
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Old March 16th 04, 11:49 PM
tortoise

dubmuni2004 wrote:
*I was in the local trail area doing some muni and trials, And I have
recently been in the city newspaper (my article was spread around the
country (Iowa,Arizona,etc). Then this really ugly lady asked me if I
was Aaron Dubois and I should have said no because she wouldent get
off my case. *

How dare she! Doesn't she know that ugly people should wait to be spoken
upon?

--
tortoise
tortoise's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/929

Old March 17th 04, 05:37 AM
rollot

My girlfriend thinks there should be another option in the pole :

Unicycling really develops those thigh muscles ...

Ponder on that for awhile,
Tynan

--
rollot
rollot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3831

Old March 17th 04, 05:50 AM
Fool

Ponder on that for awhile

No.
No offence, but I really dont want to do that.
You cannot make me imagine things that I dont want to.

Old March 17th 04, 04:33 PM
unipsychogirl

I have a couple of guys that unicycle that I like...oh, and elmer
said:

"SHOW 'em Learn how to hop up on to that picnic table first."

HAH!!! that's if a chick (like me!) doesn't beat you up it on HER uni!!
hehe

--
unipsychogirl - Trials chicka

~Sara C. ) (A.I.M. S.N: unipsychogirl)
)--O

"Real women don't need TWO wheels!" ~Sara C. to female BMX posers
unipsychogirl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4356

Old March 17th 04, 05:17 PM
pete66

I thought this debate had been settled ages ago
'www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albut64/NightRider.wmv' (http://)

--
pete66 - Level 4 Unicyclist
pete66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4812

Old March 17th 04, 06:23 PM
dubmuni2004

How come dylan wallinger has a girlfreind that does muni too? How many
hot muni chicks are there in this place? it feels like its a male
dominated sport there needs to be more chicks who do this stuff. do
you guys know any hot chicks who muni?