Ooh! me feet!

Old May 21st 04, 06:56 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Ooh! me feet!

It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
be needing the winter socks at this time of year!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 21st 04, 07:09 PM
Frank X

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
be needing the winter socks at this time of year!

Socks at this time of year?

Old May 21st 04, 09:23 PM
Tony Raven

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
be needing the winter socks at this time of year!

Guy

Well if you will insist in sticking them out front in the draft and lifted up
so the blood doesn't get to them what do you expect ;-)

Tony

Old May 21st 04, 09:35 PM
Andy

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
It's perishing out there! My feet are numb; I hardly thought I would
be needing the winter socks at this time of year!

Guy

Yer great big homma.