Got original Specialized Stumpjumper Sport for sale

Old October 6th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
ned

Default Got original Specialized Stumpjumper Sport for sale

Any interested? I think I brought it new in 1979 or there abouts.
15 speed, thumb shifters. Solid shape.
Old October 8th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Philip Moore[_3_]

On Oct 5, 6:16*pm, ned wrote:
Any interested? * I think I brought it new in 1979 or there abouts.
15 speed, thumb shifters. *Solid shape.

Pics?
Old December 3rd 10, 05:14 PM
xprop1 xprop1 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Moore[_3_] View Post
On Oct 5, 6:16*pm, ned wrote:
Any interested? * I think I brought it new in 1979 or there abouts.
15 speed, thumb shifters. *Solid shape.

Pics?
what size is it