Street Discussion Thread.

Old May 19th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Divebomber wrote:
Are there any other female street riders?

'Celine Novik' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC_9A8WDOE)
'Celine Novik and Cecilia Ocana'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFI9q4Mz054)
Both KH factory team riders.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

http://www.usenet.com
Old May 19th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Luke Collalto

James_Potter wrote:
Do you (plural) think that crankflips might be easier to learn off a
small drop, because you have more time in the air?

I think they would be easier, but still not a good idea. You should be
able to get a single flip on flat pretty easily if you're doing it
right.

Anyone noticed 540s dont seem any easier off drops?

I'm off to film now. Goodbye.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos.'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)

Keep it surreal.
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 19th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Divebomber wrote:
I really liked your video! Nice to see girls riding street!

Are there any other female street riders?

Just so people don't think I'm some creepy boy looking for all the girl
riders, I'd like to point out that I'm a girl looking to eventually do
street. Just seeing if there are more out there...

That isn't my vid, it's hugo's one, and if I understood right, you
think this person is a girl. He a boy, he's Hugo.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 19th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Divebomber

amanda.gallacher wrote:
'Celine Novik' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwC_9A8WDOE)
'Celine Novik and Cecilia Ocana'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFI9q4Mz054)
Both KH factory team riders.

Thanks! That's awesome!

--
Divebomber

'My Flickr.' (http://www.flickr.com/photos/butch_vigs_car/)
'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)
-
I do not own a unicycle yet. I plan on buying one in the near
future...-
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 20th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
extremtrialist

Divebomber wrote:
I really liked your video! Nice to see girls riding street!

GEEEEE !!!

That was MY vid, and I'm not a girl ! I'm so offensed !...Yeah you're
right, maybe I should cut the extra hair...

But thank you anyway...

-Hugo-

--
extremtrialist

Unicycle For Kris

Unicycling is like masturbating yourself... you just can't stop doing
it !
-Julien Renaud
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 20th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

extremtrialist wrote:
GEEEEE !!!

That was MY vid, and I'm not a girl ! I'm so offensed !...Yeah you're
right, maybe I should cut the extra hair...

But thank you anyway...

-Hugo-

Haha I get that too when my hair is long...

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

AP tests suck!
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 20th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Divebomber

extremtrialist wrote:
GEEEEE !!!

That was MY vid, and I'm not a girl ! I'm so offensed !...Yeah you're
right, maybe I should cut the extra hair...

But thank you anyway...

-Hugo-

Oh my goodness I am SO sorry!! Nice video regardless.

Old May 20th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
extremtrialist

That's Ok, I'm used to it now !

And by the way Émile, mon vid était pas vraiment big street, c'est plus
du...ah je sais pas trop c'est quoi mon style, mais y'avait pas
beaucoup de big, juste le 8 set, 360 5 marches et c'est pas mal
tout...c'est pas parce que y'a des marches que c'est du big street...

-Hugo-

P.S. 100th post ! I'm so happy !!!
P.S.S For the one who speak french and understood what I said, it was
not meant to be rude, I know very well Émile.

Old May 20th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Je le c Hugo stai pas beaucoup du big street, masi C'était pour donné
une idée, entout cas, je voulais dire comme Kevin McMullin, et, j'avias
poster dekoi disant que stai el video a Hugo pi disant que Hugo c'était
un gars mais bon...ya disapru sa laire

WTF I posted saying it was Hugo's video and he was a guy and no a girl.

Oh, and Spencer and Hugo, your not the only ones that have been taken
for a girl, I had long hair past in the time, but short is soo better,
it's way more comfy, and a lot less hot.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 20th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordythegon

hey luke what are some tips on 540 unispins?

and for catching flips early? doing the bigger sets is hard without
catching flips.

--
gordythegon

but you can do anything.....you can make fire with two isicles in
alaska-jonny peacock

http://compulsioncycles.com/jon/main.php check it out
http://www.usenet.com