Flipping the bird = £1000

Old March 14th 18, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Flipping the bird = £1000

On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:18:10 -0800 (PST)
wrote:

Just about every German car driver will be shelling out their cash at
this rate!

Germans are quite strict about the "no insulting gestures" rule, among
others. It has a positive impact on overall quality of life, mostly
free of scummy chavs.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...making-1303132

I knew all of those. I suspect that not only crap drivers but even
"average" ones have rather less of a clue.

Flipping the bike over to work on it Dyrty Techniques 73 October 27th 09 03:52 AM
crank preferences for flipping max_pfeifer Unicycling 13 September 27th 06 07:51 AM
flipping my stem? Aeek Australia 4 August 16th 06 01:15 PM
Flipping ITM Millenium Stem [email protected] Techniques 3 August 11th 06 05:08 PM
flipping weather davek UK 29 May 9th 06 11:02 AM