street riders what are you riding on and what do you think makes a good street uni?

Old August 6th 05, 08:30 PM
redhead

Default street riders what are you riding on and what do you think makes a good street uni?

Gest what the subject says. I am riding on a Torker Dx 20. I dont know
much about good street riding so why dont you tell me whats makes a good
street uni.

--
redhead

i rock
"i only got two thing in this world, my word and my balls,and i ain't
brakin them for no one"
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 6th 05, 09:20 PM
unifreak7

I prefer a nimbus with strong hub. Look more towards the trails unis.
Those make good street unis. Maybe change them up alittle bit to suit
your needs. Big tire, more air pressure than trials, and a strong hub
and cranks. yep. Should be good. Good luck in your journey. lol. Add me,
i remember riding torker DX 20" for street last summer, lol.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7 - Flip, Spin, and Grind

Now starting to get good!
unifreak7's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old August 6th 05, 10:51 PM
Tmornstar

Anything splined and with a 2.5" tire, stiff seat. I would not recommend
any crank/hub that is tapered. I totally abuse my street/trials unis
and have never had a problem with the old style KH crank nor my profile
set-up. Some made be gentle/smooth enough for a tapered set-up to last
but not me.

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
(No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

Old August 6th 05, 10:55 PM
maxisbackintown

any bedford hardcore uni in the trial section is perfect

--
maxisbackintown - timmmyyy

yeah
maxisbackintown's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9909

Old August 6th 05, 11:00 PM
redhead

Im not looking to buy gest looking for imfomation,what tipe of unicycles
do you all use what are the goods and bad s of that unicycle what about
tires im geting the 2.4 for a 20 inch rim. how about peddals gest
looking to learn more of what i am geting my self into. Lol

Old August 7th 05, 12:24 AM
Evan Byrne

Koxx One Hub with 110mm cranks
Nimbus II frame
Primo Comet tire 110psi
Oddessey 7k-a rim
Snafu pedals with grind plates
kh seat

| Attachment filename: new stret uni 005.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346052|

Evan Byrne - I Bc.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old August 7th 05, 02:17 AM
Evan Byrne

Well what i call street riding is skate park type stuff, and with the
thiner tire that lets you front and back spin faster, acelerate faster,
and over all run smoother, i love it for street riding.

Old August 7th 05, 03:14 AM
Evan Byrne

No, i have a trials, and do trials.