Woo hoo! New bike today.

Old October 28th 07, 10:52 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

Default Woo hoo! New bike today.

BT Humble wrote:

You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe two:

http://www.otherpower.com/images/sci...shed_done1.jpg

You call that a shed? Where's the insulation, heating, shady trees, air-con?
My shed's so comfy I have to remember to keep the door shut, the damn chooks
just love being in there.

Theo

Old October 29th 07, 01:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Theo wrote:
BTHumble wrote:
You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe two:

http://www.otherpower.com/images/sci...shed_done1.jpg

You call that a shed? Where's the insulation, heating, shady trees, air-con?
My shed's so comfy I have to remember to keep the door shut, the damn chooks
just love being in there.

You've only got 2 acres - where's the rest of your land, peasant? ;-)

BTH
(Proper Landed Gentry, I am!)

Old October 29th 07, 04:39 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

BT Humble wrote:
Theo wrote:
BTHumble wrote:
You poor apartment dwellers! You need a shed, you do! Or maybe
two:

http://www.otherpower.com/images/sci...shed_done1.jpg

You call that a shed? Where's the insulation, heating, shady trees,
air-con? My shed's so comfy I have to remember to keep the door
shut, the damn chooks just love being in there.

You've only got 2 acres - where's the rest of your land, peasant? ;-)

(Proper Landed Gentry, I am!)

That's 2 hectares Ben. :-)

Theo

RR: took the bike out today. . . x1134x Mountain Biking 9 May 16th 06 03:59 AM
Today, my bike broke Arthur Clune UK 12 January 22nd 06 03:25 PM
A new Bike today Pinky UK 15 January 13th 06 06:39 PM
Rode the other bike today LSMike UK 0 August 15th 05 11:10 PM
No bike today... :-( Mark Tranchant UK 18 March 9th 05 09:20 AM