Flab ( Ed ) is a liar

Old July 7th 03, 09:19 AM
Torben Scheel

Default Flab ( Ed ) is a liar

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in message
. ca...
No wonder roadies like me ignore you types when
we pass you out on the road.

Please ignore us here, mr. supreme roadie.

Old July 7th 03, 09:21 AM
Torben Scheel

"Tom Thompson" wrote in message
Agreed there. Runor has it that CSC-Tiscali is testing M5 Carbon

lowracers
with 24" rear wheels for time trial use. The smaller rear wheel makes the
bike UCI legal for non-mass start events.

That would make me even more proud to be a Dane!

Torben

Old July 7th 03, 12:32 PM
Dave Larrington

Tom Thompson wrote:

Agreed there. Runor has it that CSC-Tiscali is testing M5 Carbon
lowracers with 24" rear wheels for time trial use. The smaller rear
wheel makes the bike UCI legal for non-mass start events.

USCF yes.
UCI no.

The UCI rules have a very long section on what constitutes a "bicycle" and
no recumbent, irrespective of length, layout or wheel size, is anywhere
close.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/