Brompton

Old June 10th 11, 11:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

Default Brompton

There's a couple of 3 speed Broms on ebay right now, going cheap.

If you want a good folder for train/bus or even boat use, they are
worth trying for.

I love mine! Add the front touring pannier and it carries a huge
amount of stuff for shopping, it's now my preferred shopping trolley.
(Quite literally, I take it into the supermarket with me, half fold it
and roll it round on its castors with the bag attached, putting the
shopping directly in the bag. Leave market, unfold, ride away....)

Zebee
Old June 11th 11, 03:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Shirley Nott[_2_]

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
There's a couple of 3 speed Broms on ebay right now, going cheap.

Cheap at half the price!

If you want a good folder for train/bus or even boat use, they are
worth trying for.

I love mine! Add the front touring pannier and it carries a huge
amount of stuff for shopping, it's now my preferred shopping trolley.
(Quite literally, I take it into the supermarket with me, half fold it
and roll it round on its castors with the bag attached, putting the
shopping directly in the bag. Leave market, unfold, ride away....)

Do you, or have you ever ridden it on the footpath? Through a red light?

Shirley Nott.

Zebee

A new Brompton Tom Crispin UK 16 December 7th 08 04:12 PM
new brompton stupot UK 6 April 27th 05 02:35 PM
The new Brompton--s Another group member UK 6 April 21st 05 10:15 AM
Brompton Sam Salt UK 8 May 13th 04 11:13 AM
Brompton C3 vs L3 W K UK 2 April 2nd 04 07:37 PM