yo PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot)

Old April 15th 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default yo PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot)

The offer changes girly man.

I'm likely to buy my own digital camera by next Wednesday, thus, in
order for me to excel your soul past itself, and make you MTB like a
man and not a retarded blind deaf grandmother, you must buy me a YETI
575 PRO, yo.

BTW, PoochGie, why no more data? Don't be letting tinsel moron
Virginia Newbon use your login eh... I want to war you not her acting
like you, although she's more masculine than you, yo.

Poochkums, I have no bike right now, you could really deliver the
goods on me and make me feel mighty mighty low... You can MTB right
now, while I have to dream up ways to get a bike...

Stick it in my face you WussySissy...