Mountain Biker suffers crash landing

Old July 30th 08, 03:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Siskuwihane[_2_]

Default Mountain Biker suffers crash landing

On Jul 29, 8:18*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:00:37 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:38:53 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in action!

Mike

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

Huh? Since Mr. Insixiengmay's ability to procreate was apparently not
effected by the crash, how can it be "Evolution in action"?

How would you know? It looks like he got his face smashed into the
ground. That could easily AFFECT his ability to procreate.

The last time I checked, procreation was not an activity that required a
face.

How dumb can you get? You have to have a face that a member of the
opposite sex is willing to get close to. NOT one that is all smashed
up. DUH!

Sounds like you speak from experience. No wonder you never gave Helen
any children.
Old July 31st 08, 02:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:25:50 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .

Not in an English-speaking country. There, he will be handicapped.
DUH!

Say what?!

Have you any idea how many Mexicans are procreating in the USA? They don't
speak a word of English, yet they manage to make lots of babies.

But they have a handicap. Just think of how many babies they would
make if they could speak good English! DUH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 31st 08, 03:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..

Not in an English-speaking country. There, he will be handicapped.
DUH!

Say what?!

Have you any idea how many Mexicans are procreating in the USA? They don't
speak a word of English, yet they manage to make lots of babies.

But they have a handicap. Just think of how many babies they would
make if they could speak good English! DUH!

That's absurd.

A guy with a giant scab covering his face has a handicap too, but he can
still make babies.

Old August 1st 08, 04:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

On Jul 29, 8:19*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
Evolution in action!

Mike

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/200...ocal-news.html

Huh? Since Mr. Insixiengmay's ability to procreate was apparently not
effected by the crash, how can it be "Evolution in action"?

How would you know? It looks like he got his face smashed into the
ground. That could easily AFFECT his ability to procreate.

By the way, it would be pretty hard for a crash to EFFECT his ability
to procreate. (I know, English isn't your first language, which will
probaby AFFECT your ability to procreate.)

I realize your observation skills are pretty sub par, Dr. Vandeman,
but if you do a little objective reading you might learn that
literally billions of people are able to procreate without English as
a first language.

Not in an English-speaking country. There, he will be handicapped.
DUH!

That's ridiculous.

Are you suggesting someone could call their local fertility clinic to
get medical assistance for a language barrier?

Is that how your Governor managed to father four children?

Speaking of which, what does "probaby" mean?

I see you were afraid to answer this one. No surprise there.

You must see the irony of making an error like this while chastising
someone for their English skills, don't you?

Old August 2nd 08, 06:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

Yawn.