German chains with special opening link

Old August 15th 03, 12:28 PM
Deep Flayed Mares

Default German chains with special opening link

Jack Russell wrote in message
I think they are fantastic, make chain cleaning easy. sometimes they are
hard to undo. The trick is to spray with WD40 so they are clean and they
undo at an angle. I cannot describe it better, I did find a web page
that showed it but have lost the link.

No pun intended )
---
DFM