Chain for an '80s 10 speed

Old January 30th 08, 09:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Default Chain for an '80s 10 speed

No, I do not mean modern Campy 10, I mean old, clunky Ross 10 speed
(with stem mounted shifters). I've got a friend who has let his chain
become a hunk of rusted mass. Am I mistaken, or will a 1/2 x 1/8 chain
work here?

TIA.

Old January 31st 08, 07:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Scott Gordo wrote:
No, I do not mean modern Campy 10, I mean old, clunky Ross 10 speed
(with stem mounted shifters). I've got a friend who has let his chain
become a hunk of rusted mass. Am I mistaken, or will a 1/2 x 1/8 chain
work here?

Regular old cheap 1/2 x 3/32.

Greg