Overturned on a technicality

Old March 4th 12, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
tritonrider

Default Overturned on a technicality

On Feb 29, 9:39*am, --D-y wrote:

Object of this post being: Hope and pray you are never caught up in
the net in the first place, because the Sainted Knights of the
Prosecution are likely not playing fair.

"We knew they were doping".
--D-y

Can we get an Amen to that! Just got done watching a documentary and
doing a bunch of reading on Clarence Brandley. I'd call it mind
blowing but it happens all too often for all kinds of reasons.
Best
Bill C
Old March 4th 12, 04:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 3/4/2012 7:53 AM, tritonrider wrote:
On Feb 29, 9:39 am, wrote:

Object of this post being: Hope and pray you are never caught up in
the net in the first place, because the Sainted Knights of the
Prosecution are likely not playing fair.

"We knew they were doping".
--D-y

Can we get an Amen to that! Just got done watching a documentary and
doing a bunch of reading on Clarence Brandley. I'd call it mind
blowing but it happens all too often for all kinds of reasons.
Best
Bill C

Does anyone remember the guy that was making the case that
sporting violations should receive sporting penalties?

Old March 4th 12, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sunday, March 4, 2012 7:57:37 AM UTC-8, Fred Flintstein wrote:

Does anyone remember the guy that was making the case that
sporting violations should receive sporting penalties?

That's crazy talk.