Ed Dolan the Great on the Cycling Newsgroups

Old July 7th 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,alt.troll,alt.flame
T. Ling Yu

Default Ed Dolan the Great on the Cycling Newsgroups

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:J7ydnUQucMgEIhPbnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that there are too many cycling
newsgroups?

Ask news.groups if they will remove the offending groups.

PS. Are there any other cycling newsgroups that should be receiving my
words of wisdom that are not presently being included on the
newsgroups above?

alt.troll - cyclists who fish while cycling
alt.flame - cyclists who paint flames on their bikes
alt.usenet.kooks - cyclists whose strong opinions are outside the
mainstream
rec.arts.poems - ask for Chuck, the bike messenger, you share much in
common
Old July 7th 07, 12:13 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,alt.troll,alt.flame
Dennis M. Hammes

T. Ling Yu wrote:

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:J7ydnUQucMgEIhPbnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that there are too many cycling
newsgroups?

Ask news.groups if they will remove the offending groups.

PS. Are there any other cycling newsgroups that should be receiving my
words of wisdom that are not presently being included on the
newsgroups above?

alt.troll - cyclists who fish while cycling
alt.flame - cyclists who paint flames on their bikes
alt.usenet.kooks - cyclists whose strong opinions are outside the
mainstream
rec.arts.poems - ask for Chuck, the bike messenger, you share much in
common

alt.lame -- for cyclists whose wheels are on the sides.
Look for Tommy Bishop.

--
-------(m+
~/)_|
Old July 12th 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.troll,alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems
T. Ling Yu

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:J7ydnUQucMgEIhPbnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that there are too many
cycling newsgroups?

Ask news.groups if they will remove the offending groups.

They do not offend, they are merely redundant.

Ask news.groups if they will remove the redundant groups.

PS. Are there any other cycling newsgroups that should be receiving
my words of wisdom that are not presently being included on the
newsgroups above?

alt.troll - cyclists who fish while cycling
alt.flame - cyclists who paint flames on their bikes
alt.usenet.kooks - cyclists whose strong opinions are outside the
mainstream
rec.arts.poems - ask for Chuck, the bike messenger, you share much in
common

All of the above groups are composed of criminals and are unworthy of
such as ME. I am law abiding and I use my real name and address,
unlike the scoundrels who inhabit the groups you recommend.

I see you've read Chuck's poetry.

Are you perhaps a criminal vandal troll yourself?

I don't think so, but I'm not sure what crime you think those
group regulars would be committing just by posting. Do you
still dream of Ed Gin?

Old July 14th 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T. Ling Yu

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:wfGdneWMVoO3PgjbnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:J7ydnUQucMgEIhPbnZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that there are too many
cycling newsgroups?

Ask news.groups if they will remove the offending groups.

They do not offend, they are merely redundant.

Ask news.groups if they will remove the redundant groups.

Google will do absolutely nothing about anything. They will not even
do anything about criminal vandal trolls. That is why idiots like you
and me are able to **** one another in front of the whole world.

I've never had sex with you. You are confusing me with someone else.

[...]

Those members of the groups above are into forging names and
addressees big time.

Actually, one of them "frogged" you, unless you claim that your
email addresses we

ver
her

None of them ever use a real name or address.

They do, but not when communicating with you.
You need to prove your worth before they teach you
the secret three-way handshake.

That is why they are criminals. If you are doing the same, then so are
you.

What crime do they commit? Annoying Ed?
Tsk. Glass houses, stones, etc.

Ed Gin was the worst scoundrel ever to show up on ARBR. He ruined the
newsgroup single-handedly. That is easy to do to a small group like
ARBR. Anyone who had any brains left the group in disgust. It was only
scofflaws like Tom Sherman and myself who remain. That is because we
both know how to be *******s just like Ed Gin although we are not
criminals like him.

So the answer to my question is "yes".
Old July 15th 07, 06:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T. Ling Yu

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:wfGdneWMVoO3PgjbnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

That is what we are doing right now you ****ing Chinaman idiot!

[...]

Nope, when you forge a name not your own, you are criminal ****ing
scum.

Froggery.

None of them ever use a real name or address.

They do, but not when communicating with you.
You need to prove your worth before they teach you
the secret three-way handshake.

You bet, **** you too you god damn Chinaman!

Now Ed, was that really necessary?

That is why they are criminals. If you are doing the same, then so
are you.

What crime do they commit? Annoying Ed?
Tsk. Glass houses, stones, etc.

They forged my name to their messages. That counts as criminal in my
book but maybe not in yours.
[...]

Are you the only Ed Dolan in existence?
Old July 15th 07, 04:52 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T. Ling Yu

Watch your BI, Ed.

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:wfGdneWMVoO3PgjbnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
[...]

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You
clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker.
You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole
ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head
cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb.
You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 19th 07, 02:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
Watch your BI, Ed.

Watch you topknot, you smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod.

Old July 20th 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T. Ling Yu

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:zJSdnaZJdNy59ALbnZ2dnUVZ_sK3nZ2d@prairiewave. com:

git
Bugger
artless
twit
churlish
craven
cockup
beef-witted
Ed Dolan

Nice lits.
Old July 20th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:zJSdnaZJdNy59ALbnZ2dnUVZ_sK3nZ2d@prairiewave. com:

git
Bugger
artless
twit
churlish
craven
cockup
beef-witted
T. Ling Yu

Nice lits.

Yeah, but did you watch your topknot?

Old July 21st 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
T. Ling Yu

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:UdidnUjj0N4jdz3bnZ2dnUVZ_hWdnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"T. Ling Yu" wrote in message