Male Cyclists Doomed To Become Impotent ?

Old October 10th 05, 11:57 PM
Rich

Default Male Cyclists Doomed To Become Impotent ?

Bill wrote:

I have more padded seats on some
of my bikes that are good for 100 miles

Bill, you're making stuff up again. Please stop giving bad advice.

Rich
Old October 11th 05, 12:23 AM
Bill

Rich wrote:
Bill wrote:

I have more padded seats on some of my bikes that are good for 100 miles

Bill, you're making stuff up again. Please stop giving bad advice.

Rich

Making what up? I wasn't giving advice either. I have done a few
centuries during the summer, on soft seats, that I would not have even
attempted on a hard seat. If I know damn well my butt is going to get
sore after 30--40 miles I am not going to try 100. If you want to lay
claim to having a hard ass then go ahead, the ass part fits.
Bill
Old October 11th 05, 12:27 AM
Maggie

Bill wrote:
Roger Zoul wrote:
I understand. However, once you start doing 50+ routinely, there is a new
goal to get it done sooner, so you can do other things, too. Sometimes I do
40 without even stopping, haven't quite tried 50 that way, though.

40 without stopping is about where I would be getting off to eat, drink,
and get the feeling back in my hands, no to mention the obvious point of
this thread.

What was the point of this thread again? I forgot. When I am at work,
and the boss is out of the office, I love to read the direction a
thread takes. It is amazing to me. And so interesting. It is what I
love about this stuff. Minds all over the Internet interjecting
relevant and non-relevant thoughts to something that once started out
as a question, point or rant. LOVE IT.

I think the point of this thread was men becoming impotent by cycling.
I thought impotence was shooting blanks and I am in my 50's. I guess I
never met an impotent man. Or I don't hang around enough cyclists.
What was my point in writing this post? Oh, I remember. My saddle
suits me for the type of riding I do. When I do my Halloween ride, it
will be 50 miles, it will take forever, I will stop for my hot cider
and donuts, I will talk to people wearing pumpkin heads and my saddle
will be comfy. We all need different things I guess. I ride for the
fun. And to raise money for charity. The free food and the kids who
join in make it wonderful as well. I'll never train to win any races.
I'm not into that. I ride for charity and for fun while getting
exercise and fresh air. It works for me.

Maggie.

Old October 12th 05, 05:44 PM
Dane Buson

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
Peter Cole sd / msg
dtd Sun, 09 Oct 2005 15:49:43
-0400:

A B-17 gave me the worst case of numnutz I ever had, those things are
the work of Stan.

Or not, depending. I have been riding on Brooks saddles for decades
and have still managed to father children...

Yeah, but we're talking wood, not sap...

I hesitate to claim expertise in this matter (that would after all be
immodest) but last I heard both were required...

Not at all, turkey basters work in a pinch.

http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/homeinsem.html

And the extra-special bonus article on the topic:

http://tinyurl.com/3obbz
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...a095250S07.DTL

--
Dane Buson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
.... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
Old October 12th 05, 07:01 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Dane Buson sd / msg
dtd Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:44:56
-0700:

http://tinyurl.com/3obbz

Just when you think you've heard it all...

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old October 12th 05, 07:59 PM
Maggie

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3obbz

Just when you think you've heard it all...

Guy

In life there will always be something left to surprise you. No matter
how long you live. This is one crazy world. I surprised myself when I
was not surprised at what Bill and Monica were doing in a hallway of
the White House. I can believe anything. There was a show on TV about
the things ER doctors have had to remove from a certain orafice. So
just when you think you heard it all.....THINK AGAIN...you haven't.

Maggie

water bottles,helmets Mark General 191 July 17th 05 04:05 PM
London Critical Mass confronts a motorist. [email protected] UK 127 June 6th 05 09:26 AM
Five cyclists cleared Marty Wallace Australia 2 July 3rd 04 11:15 PM
MP wants cyclists banned-Morn. Pen. rickster Australia 10 June 1st 04 01:22 AM
"Japan cracks down on 'killer' cyclists." D. Telegraph, 7.4.2004 Scott Leckey UK 42 April 13th 04 09:18 PM