So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

Old June 14th 06, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default So Tell Me About the Dark Side...

"wafflycat" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I wish you Europeans would stop using lingo that we Americans don't
understand! All right, would somebody please explain the difference
between bollards and ********?

Bollards... examples here - in concrete and metal

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/
http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....anuary2005.htm

********...

Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God, would you
want to know someone like this for any other purpose than ****ing her.

A woman who is not saintly is worse than an honest whore. In case Helen does
not know it, ALL men hate whores. So she should strive to elevate her
conversation here on RBM. After all, there are some gentlemen present and
at least one Great Saint (Myself).

Women cyclists should be above reproach at all times. They should model
themselves after Our Blessed Virgin Mary and strive not to be whores and
bitches. Despite everything she may have heard to the contrary, we men do
not really like whores and bitches. We want women to be holy and saintly
like we are.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 15th 06, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:eOudnfuokblo4w3ZnZ2dnUVZ_oGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"wafflycat" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I wish you Europeans would stop using lingo that we Americans don't
understand! All right, would somebody please explain the difference
between bollards and ********?

Bollards... examples here - in concrete and metal

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/
http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....anuary2005.htm

********...

Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God, would you
want to know someone like this for any other purpose than ****ing her.

[...]

Totally unnecessary. You asked a question: you got a very reasonable
response, Mr Dolan. I think you owe helen s an apology.

---
IanH

Old June 15th 06, 08:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I wish you Europeans would stop using lingo that we Americans don't
understand! All right, would somebody please explain the difference
between bollards and ********?

Bollards... examples here - in concrete and metal

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....-of-the-month/

http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co....anuary2005.htm

********...

Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God, would
you want to know someone like this for any other purpose than ****ing
her.

Don't you just /know/ that if you let colonials in on a discussion
they'll lower the tone? They don't even begin to understand the concept
of manners or even basic politesse. They are, in a word, uncouth. But
what can one expect, given that they live so far from civilisation?

;; Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us
;; many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets.
;; Imagination without skill gives us modern art.
;; Tom Stoppard, Artist Descending A Staircase
Old June 15th 06, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"ian henden" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:eOudnfuokblo4w3ZnZ2dnUVZ_oGdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"wafflycat" wrote in message

[...]
********...

Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God, would
you want to know someone like this for any other purpose than ****ing
her.

[...]

Totally unnecessary. You asked a question: you got a very reasonable
response, Mr Dolan. I think you owe helen s an apology.

For Heaven's sakes, I did not ask her any question. Are you insane?

But in any event, no woman is ever owed an apology when she references
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us men. If
Helen had a brain in her stupid head she would know this without me having
to tell her.

Old June 15th 06, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Peter Clinch" wrote in message
ian henden wrote:

Totally unnecessary. You asked a question: you got a very reasonable
response, Mr Dolan. I think you owe helen s an apology.

Just another in a /very/ long line of cases of Mr. Ed proving the utility
of killfiles, especially ones with him in them.

Always good to hear from the peanut gallery - of which Peter Clinch of
Dundee, Scotland is a charter member.

Old June 15th 06, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

[newsgroups restored]

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message

[...]
Are you male? If so - check in your underwear. Your ******** are the
dangly objects behind & either side of your err... dangly bit in the
middle ;-)

Here is Helen of the UK behaving like the slut that she is. God, would
you want to know someone like this for any other purpose than ****ing
her.

Don't you just /know/ that if you let colonials in on a discussion
they'll lower the tone? They don't even begin to understand the concept
of manners or even basic politesse. They are, in a word, uncouth. But
what can one expect, given that they live so far from civilisation?

It is Helen who behaves like a slut. The Great Ed Dolan is the world's
foremost gentleman - and a Great Scholar too. But everything about Me is
Great. Get used to it!

A woman who talks about matters of the groin on a public forum is beneath
contempt. Even a dumb Englishman should know at least that much.

Old June 16th 06, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"Simon Brooke" wrote in message

[newsgroups restored]

in message , Edward
Dolan ') wrote:

"wafflycat" wrote in message

[...]
[...]

So sad. So sad. The soi-disant 'Great Scholar'. Had he had an education,
he might have known something of geography. Ignorance is, after all, not
the fault of the ignorant.

;; how did we conclude that a ****ing cartoon mouse is deserving
;; of 90+ years of protection, but a cure for cancer, only 14?
-- user 'Tackhead', in /. discussion of copyright law, 22/05/02
Old June 16th 06, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:

But in any event, no woman is ever owed an apology when she references
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us men.

I'm all in favour of equal rights for homosexuals, but that's taking
affirmative action too far.
Old June 16th 06, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Alan Braggins" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

But in any event, no woman is ever owed an apology when she references
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us men.

I'm all in favour of equal rights for homosexuals, but that's taking
affirmative action too far.

It is only the rights of Great Saints like Myself that concern Me. The rest
of mankind is made up of nothing but pygmies and I am only aware of them
when they become pesky - like Helen. Sometimes you just have to swat them
down.

Old June 16th 06, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
But in any event, no woman is ever owed an apology when she references
matters pertaining to the groin. That's the province strictly of us men.

I'm all in favour of equal rights for homosexuals, but that's taking
affirmative action too far.

It is only the rights of Great Saints like Myself that concern Me. The rest
of mankind is made up of nothing but pygmies and I am only aware of them
when they become pesky - like Helen. Sometimes you just have to swat them
down.

I guess then, Alan, that in matters pertaining to his groin only Ed is
involved ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci