What do you say to a prospective bicycle buyer?

Old October 11th 05, 02:12 AM
Bill

Default What do you say to a prospective bicycle buyer?

Jeff Starr wrote:

For the love of God, little bill, take your meds!

I've always known that you were an idiot and a bull****ter, but I
didn't think you were a cold blooded killer.

Maybe we should add little bill Hitler to your list of nicknames.

Jeff

I have been called little Hitler in school for not agreeing with the
mainstream and that was back in the 50's. I just saw and heard on the
news that the Islamics said they would not stop until the world was
converted to Islam. Since they like beheading Americans on video it only
makes sense that we teach them right from wrong, and some lessons are
only learned by realizing someone can stomp your rag headed ass into the
ground (or vaporize it). The simplest way for us to render foreign aid
would be to give them food laced with birth control medicine. Too many
people anywhere will drive some to kill, but they seem to be enjoying
beheading our people waaay too much.
Call me whatever you like, but I could do a better job than Bush in my
sleep.
How in the Hell we got father and son idiots for presidents is amazing.
After all the screwups we even re-elected one of them.
And you call me a cold blooded killer?
The cold blooded killers have rags on their heads.
Bill (tired of little 'non-declared' wars killing our young soldiers).

Old October 11th 05, 04:08 AM
Pat

: Your man isn't made of straw, I suppose, when you posit the dichotomy that
: you deride out of the other side of your mouth, and say that Bush meant
that
: you have to agree with all of his policies or you're with the terrorists.
: didn't hear him say that on 9/11 or at anytime thereafter.

I am saying there is more than one way to interpret his remarks. It isn't me
deriding him or anything. It just is. Just because you heard it one way
doesn't mean that everyone heard it the same way.

:
: If you think about it, he said, "You're either with US, or you're with the
: terrorists. "Us" at that time meant the free and civilized world -- that
: was quite clear to me and to others whose opinion you would squelch.

So, when did I say anything about squelching any opinions? You're so
determined to browbeat. I am saying it wasn't clear to everybody! It didn't
sound the same to everybody.

Those
: such as yourself who saw political opportunity in the current World War
have
: carefully parsed and restated that sentiment, gleefully assisting the
enemy
: in dividing to conquer.

I "saw political opportunity"? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Just because someone doesn't agree with you, you decide on a scorched earth
reply. It isn't necessary.

You must think you'll have some place at a table in
: a civilized world government following the victory of Islamofascists.
: You're tragically mistaken. Either that or you've so convinced yourself
of
: your own superiority that you envision a Mansonesque supremacy for
yourself
: and those of similar mind when this "Helter Skelter" scenario has played
: out.

Here we go with the straw man stuff again. You are telling me what I think!
Get over yourself!

:
: You wanted to dither about with the subtleties of getting at the root
cause
: of terrorism and fixing it all up so we could all drink free Bubble-Up and
: eat sunshine stew. Too late. That will happen when you figure out how to
: un-attack the World Trade Center, Khobar Towers, the Embassies in Africa,
: the USS Cole, -- et cetera.

More straw man. Now you are telling me what I want to do. You have no
earthly clue. You are making this stuff up as you go along. Get a grip, man!
All this frothing of the mouth is going to your head!

:
: It is quite literally "them or us" and the sooner you wake up to that, the
: better. If not, then you're constructively one of "them".

Ah, so then you DO agree that someone could have understood his remarks in a
different way. First you say, he didn't mean that and now you're saying YOU
mean that because you are his supporter. Chose one or the other.

:
: And how is your tossing around of the term "neo-conservative" supposed to
: differ from the use of the now-epithet "liberal", or my "hate speech", in
: any substantive manner?

Because that is what the neo-conservatives say they believe---not what I
"think" or "surmise" they believe. They are quite up front about it. Or
haven't you been paying attention?

Pat in TX
:
: