FREE Bike Ads That Work!!

Old October 11th 05, 05:21 AM
Cycle America

Default FREE Bike Ads That Work!!

If you want to return to the simplicity of good old fashioned classified
ads that don't involve the lead time of auctions, the bother of
passwords, fees and/or the complexity of the EBay middle man, do help
us get our National Bicycle Greenway bicycle ads re-seeded.

As our recumbent friends have learned over the last 10 years they have
been using them, our ads SELL bikes. Here are a few testimonials:

I am a regular reader and have found two of the five recumbents I now
own on this site - TA

I read your ads every night - DF

I love your ads; I tell everyone about them. I've done thousands of
dollars worth of biz on here - KC

Feel free to place bikes, parts and rides at our site:
http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Cl...s/class_ad.cgi

Note: With the help of a small force of volunteer spam cops, we are once
again opening up all of our bike categories. This after a brutal
onslaught of garbage ads that nearly ended this long running free
service. If you want to run a photo with your ad, send a note to
nbgATbikerouteDOTcom. The fee for picture ads is normally $20 but for a
limited time we are offering them for $10...

--
54% of New York City households do not own cars

M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms********
Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor*
Can You Change it with Love?*
N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y
Old October 11th 05, 06:09 PM
bryanska

Sorry, but I think Craigslist is the best place for bike ads because
it's local. I'd rather post on something called "tcbikeads.com" for the
Twin Cities and see only local results.

Old October 11th 05, 06:31 PM
Alex Rodriguez

if your site is so great, why do you feel the need to post in this forum?
Alex