First Audax of the year

Old January 18th 05, 08:11 AM
Jon Senior

Default First Audax of the year

OK. So it's an easy one (or pair) but Burn Up and Burnt Oot are booked.
I'll be in Galashiels that weekend on company expenses so it's pretty
convenient for a ride out of there. I think I might even be able to
claim the Burns supper on expenses! :-)

At 20kph max speed, with no route map and riding as a bunch it's
certainly not going to push the limits, but it should make a nice
introduction.

Jon
Old January 18th 05, 08:33 AM
MSeries

Jon Senior wrote:
OK. So it's an easy one (or pair) but Burn Up and Burnt Oot are booked.
I'll be in Galashiels that weekend on company expenses so it's pretty
convenient for a ride out of there. I think I might even be able to
claim the Burns supper on expenses! :-)

At 20kph max speed, with no route map and riding as a bunch it's
certainly not going to push the limits, but it should make a nice
introduction.

Jon

Enjoy, be a good opportunity to get to know some other riders in the
area. You using Hooves II ?
Old January 18th 05, 09:47 PM
Jon Senior

MSeries wrote:
Enjoy, be a good opportunity to get to know some other riders in the
area. You using Hooves II ?

It should be good. I've apparently met some of them before, as there is
a fair amount of overlap with the mob from the Audax I did last year.

Sadly Hooves II is still undergoing a rebuild and is very unlikely to be
ready in time. I'll almost certainly be on the fixer.

Jon

One year ago today - progress calendar fattyjules Unicycling 5 June 1st 04 05:04 AM
Dawes Audax or Galaxy?? limpet UK 17 February 16th 04 10:06 PM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Dawes Audax 2002 & Tubus Fly Andrew Chadwick UK 3 August 1st 03 01:59 PM