Pedal suggestions, please.

Old March 22nd 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andrew Price

Default Pedal suggestions, please.

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:49:19 -0700 (PDT), landotter
wrote:

Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
practical or comfy.

Oh no! You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?
Old March 22nd 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

wrote:
Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
practical or comfy.

Oh no! *You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

Not at all. They're not expensive or fussy. MKS rubber block pedals
run around $20 and are a great choice for street shoes along with the
Sylvan Tour for $5 more. I do find the single sided "quills" to be a
bit outdated, unless, of course, you happen to be riding them in
proper vintage slot cleats.
Old April 20th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
practical or comfy.

Oh no! You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

Not at all. They're not expensive or fussy. MKS rubber block pedals
run around $20 and are a great choice for street shoes along with the
Sylvan Tour for $5 more. I do find the single sided "quills" to be a
bit outdated, unless, of course, you happen to be riding them in
proper vintage slot cleats.

How do the MKS rubber block pedals compare with the MKS touring
pedals, weightwise, etc.?
Old April 20th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

pick m one y

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopp...p?category=115

my opinion is pedals should fit the feet but...it's just an opinion.
Old April 20th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

wrote:
Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
practical or comfy.

Oh no! You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

Not at all. They're not expensive or fussy. MKS rubber block pedals
run around $20 and are a great choice for street shoes along with the
Sylvan Tour for $5 more. I do find the single sided "quills" to be a
bit outdated, unless, of course, you happen to be riding them in
proper vintage slot cleats.

How do the MKS rubber block pedals compare with the MKS touring
pedals, weightwise, etc.?

You really care how much rubber block pedals weigh? It doesn't matter--
you can ride them in bare feet, that's all that matters.