humans watch agape

Old May 28th 14, 07:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default humans watch agape

On 5/28/2014 1:10 PM, Dan O wrote:
On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:57:01 AM UTC-7, wrote:

An article on the video.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/men-...-life-atlantis

The article speaks of "relatable". I guess I sort of agree
(apart from the obvious superhuman). The videos are very
engaging.

What I'd like to see are the out-takes. Surely he must crash
sometimes. Not that I'm one of those people with a bloodlust
for crash-and-burn - just that it would be "relatable".

On that note, my new foam hat is on its way:

http://cdn.pocsports.com/images/6610/zoom.jpg

http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/...ckcountry-mips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIVRLo8WVgU

That was my comment on first seeing it, "I wonder how much
blood was lost in the edit". But hey he's MacAskill, not
just another peddling human.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old May 28th 14, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joe Riel

AMuzi writes:

On 5/28/2014 1:10 PM, Dan O wrote:
On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:57:01 AM UTC-7, wrote:

An article on the video.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/men-...-life-atlantis

The article speaks of "relatable". I guess I sort of agree
(apart from the obvious superhuman). The videos are very
engaging.

What I'd like to see are the out-takes. Surely he must crash
sometimes. Not that I'm one of those people with a bloodlust
for crash-and-burn - just that it would be "relatable".

On that note, my new foam hat is on its way:

http://cdn.pocsports.com/images/6610/zoom.jpg

http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/...ckcountry-mips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIVRLo8WVgU

That was my comment on first seeing it, "I wonder how much blood was
lost in the edit". But hey he's MacAskill, not just another peddling
human.

I assume he crashes a lot. From the skateboarding world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBOO5...eature=related

--
Joe Riel
Old May 29th 14, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://goo.gl/q4YPcB

post US Postal, finding MaCass crits is difficult. More time than available..

Before Utube expanded into the red shift, we speculated mass exodus from print forums, esp black and white print forums, were TV zombies fleeing work thinking reading.

Not so. Film rules. Print is left with print zombies.

Film is equipment, art, technical excellence, perspective.....wannabe Hollywood of the mind and bank.

I have an invention in here, the $2 chainguard. No takers for a simple device saving big in chains and energy.

But if the device were artfully contrived on Utube ? seeing is what ?

I tried springing 2 developments on the kayak crowd: keel weighted with water bags, craft then trimmed for conditions, and serving as a rollup device.

Rolling up is life for kayakers.

And thus a new LEARN TO ROLL exercise basically foolproof and , music please, instuctorless. No instructor necessary. There are rungs in kayaking as performance cycling with a certification crowd holding the helm. In the LTR exercise, this crowd was sent packing.

following the Flamingo to Long Key BOOMERANG trip description done to a tee..
A beginner's expedition route. I have strangers coming up to say I climbed the hill with the BOOMER...

Which is cool caws basically the print crowd's reaction was stoning me as an incoherent drooling 3rd grade imbecile.

WHO ME ?

yes you.

butbutbut....one group shoveled my posts into the bin in favour of homosexual trap trysting while politlee writing that my ideas were not up to snuff.

And so post Lance we see MacAss The Role Model For Our (your's please) YOUTH.

and well done.

Now if my work was in video....? I wud get a different upscale audience, than you.
Old May 29th 14, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

https://www.kickstarter.com/
Old May 30th 14, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Now if my work was in video....? I wud get a different upscale audience, than you.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

there is a cutoff point in the pile ?

where Muzi lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YV3UK2mY-Y
Old May 30th 14, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

THERE are 1500 videos for the board track racer..

but no computer for 'board track racer'*

Muzi's a human computer.