ANOTHER Mountain Biker Seriously Injured!

Old September 17th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Seriously Injured!

Evolution in action! ...

Mike

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...WS01/70915004:

One biker seriously injured during Toy Run
By JAMIE DEXTER
The Leaf-Chronicle

Patricia Houk, 54, a Mountain Way resident, was flown to Vanderbilt
University Medical Center via LifeFlight with a closed head injury
after the bike she was riding rearended another during the Bikers Who
Care Toy Run.

The other woman, Tara Stiles, 34, an Issac Drive resident, was treated
for some injuries at the scene and was transported to Blanchfield Army
Community Hospital by a friend said Clarksville Police Department
Officer Mike Caver.

Both women were wearing helmets.

For more on this story, see Sunday's The Leaf-Chronicle.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 17th 07, 04:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Evolution in action! ...

Mike

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...WS01/70915004:

One biker seriously injured during Toy Run
By JAMIE DEXTER
The Leaf-Chronicle

Patricia Houk, 54, a Mountain Way resident, was flown to Vanderbilt
University Medical Center via LifeFlight with a closed head injury
after the bike she was riding rearended another during the Bikers Who
Care Toy Run.

The other woman, Tara Stiles, 34, an Issac Drive resident, was treated
for some injuries at the scene and was transported to Blanchfield Army
Community Hospital by a friend said Clarksville Police Department
Officer Mike Caver.

Both women were wearing helmets.

For more on this story, see Sunday's The Leaf-Chronicle.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Hey dip****, have you had your cell phone next to your head for too long ?
They were on MOTORCYCLES idiot. That is NOT the same as mountain bikes. You
really are PHucking Dumb.

Old September 17th 07, 06:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
7@m3 G33k

Mike wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Evolution in action! ...

Mike

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...WS01/70915004:

One biker seriously injured during Toy Run
By JAMIE DEXTER
The Leaf-Chronicle

Patricia Houk, 54, a Mountain Way resident, was flown to Vanderbilt
University Medical Center via LifeFlight with a closed head injury
after the bike she was riding rearended another during the Bikers Who
Care Toy Run.

snip

Hey dip****, have you had your cell phone next to your head for too long ?
They were on MOTORCYCLES idiot. That is NOT the same as mountain bikes. You
really are PHucking Dumb.

Now be fair, the biker was from Mountain Way...Mountain Way biker...easy
mistake for a blinkered fool to make

Ian
Old September 17th 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_5_]

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

Evolution in action! ...

Mike

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...=/20070915/NEW
S01/70915004:

You should have read the full article:

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps...=2007709160335

This was a motorcyclist. Now everyone can see just how STOOPID you are
van-DUH-man.

Old September 18th 07, 03:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

You are one stupid son of a bitch (apologies to sons of bitches everywhere),
the "mountain biker" was really a motorcycle rider on a street bike --
Harley Davidson or similar -- from a town or street (not clear in the
article) called Mountain Way.

Old September 19th 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus

[...]

What an idiot you are. Come on Mikey, no brilliant comeback? That would be a
first. I see you posted this all over the place, too. I guess this just adds
to your ever burgeoning lack of credibility. Pathetic and senile, bad combo.

Old September 19th 07, 01:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_5_]

"Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus" wrote in
:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Evolution in action! ...

Stupidity in action !! van-DUH-man completely blow this one.

Why dont you slink back into that hole where you came from.

Mike

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?

AID=/20070915/NE

Old September 21st 07, 05:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On 19 Sep 2007 12:00:28 GMT, Chris
wrote:

"Ist-e Mundus, Furia bundus" wrote in
:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
Evolution in action! ...

Stupidity in action !! van-DUH-man completely blow this one.

Why dont you slink back into that hole where you came from.

Maybe because I came from the same hole YOU came from.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 22nd 07, 12:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message

Why dont you slink back into that hole where you came from.

Maybe because I came from the same hole YOU came from.

That is highly unlikely, Mike.

Everybody here, except you (who posted the story in the first place) seems
to have figured out that the "mountain biker" that was seriously injured is
really a biker (Harley, or similar) that lives on Mountain Way or in
Mountain Way. The article is not very clear on whether Mountain Way is a
street or a town, but clearly the biker was a motorcycle rider in a
toys-for-tots parade.

Your hole is unique, you should slink back to it ...