Who is gotbent?

Old October 22nd 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

Default Who is gotbent?

On Oct 19, 1:35*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Edward Dolan wrote:
When this newsgroup was assaulted by the criminal vandal troll several
years ago, I was a neophyte. Tom Sherman and Jon Meinecke behaved like
the cowards they were and are. I have since that time become
sophisticated and I now know how to treat a criminal vandal troll.

Gotbent has arouse my suspicions. Is he the criminal vandal troll who
destroyed this newsgroup?

No.

I have now become a Devil since those early days and I know exactly how
to kick ass that needs to be kicked.

Gotbent talks about dicks and identify theft which leads me to believe
that he may indeed be the criminal vandal troll who destroyed this
newsgroup. If anyone on this group can confirm to me that he is the
criminal vandal troll, we will soon be in a whole new theater of
operations. I am primed and ready for the kill and ready to devote 24
hours a day to the task.

Who the Hell are these assholes who think they can come unto a small
newsgroup like ARBR and wantonly destroy it? **** them all the way to
Hell and back! And **** the Tom Sherman's and the Jon Meinecke's of the
world who do not defend the group when it comes under attack.

"gotbent's" real name is Gottfried Bentus.

Yes, I KNOW Gotbent is not the criminal vandal troll. He has a shred of
humanity and intelligence whereas the criminal vandal troll did not.

I have become a virtual Devil since those early days and I am now primed and
ready to kick ass that needs to be kicked. There is no level to which I will
not stoop and no vileness which I will not commit. Why? It is because of
assholes like Tom Sherman and Jon Meinecke who will not defend the group
when it comes under attack. Does not the whole world hate cowards!

JimmyMac, extreme asshole that he is, at least fights the good fight. I can
respect him for that. In a crunch, I will trust him and I will NEVER trust
you!'

(Some background: I repeatedly urged Tom Sherman to speak up when the
criminal vandal troll was destroying the newsgroup, but he would NOT do it.

Old October 22nd 08, 08:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.racing
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Tom Sherman was Mr. ARBR himself at the time. The sense of betrayal that I
felt then has never left me. I simply do not understand anyone who will
not
defend the group when it comes under attack. I would rather die than
desert
a battlefield. And so would JimmyMac much to his credit!)

Then you can cease and desist castigating me for allegedly aiding,

abetting and remonstrating with the "criminal vandal troll".

Yes, I will admit it is a minor point and one that is subject to different
interpretations. It is really Tom Sherman that royally ****ed me off in that
entire affair.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Who is gotbent? JimmyMac General 1 October 22nd 08 08:50 PM
Who is gotbent? [email protected][_2_] General 1 October 20th 08 07:32 PM
Who is gotbent? [email protected][_2_] Social Issues 1 October 20th 08 07:32 PM
Who is gotbent? [email protected][_2_] Techniques 1 October 20th 08 07:32 PM