WTB: Puncture repair kit

Old July 11th 03, 06:56 PM

Default WTB: Puncture repair kit

Anybody got a kit lying around they want to get rid of?

---

Old July 11th 03, 07:41 PM
Dan H.

Default Puncture repair kit

I assume you mean a tubular repair kit.
I have Velox Deluxe tubular repair kits for $10.00
brm at politesociety.com

Old July 11th 03, 09:22 PM

Sorry mate, I'm in UK, looking for something local. But thanks for the
offer.

s.com...
brm at politesociety.com

Old July 12th 03, 01:22 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

A tubular repair kit/
I use a seam ripper, square needle and metal thimble (from a sewing store) and
waxed dental floss.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.