NASCAR "stars" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch confirmed they are idiots when they blocked people on the lead lap in Texas.

Old April 11th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.bicycles.racing

Default NASCAR "stars" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch confirmed they are idiots when they blocked people on the lead lap in Texas.

listen "an old friend"......

YOUR "sacred" newsgroup, in your opinion but not in the minds of
others, has discussed Jeff Gordon in the past. So that makes YOUR
newsgroup fair game for any correction to any fallacies presented in
YOUR group.
And if you do not believe that Jeff Gordon was discussed in your
group, just do a GOOGLE on "jeff gordon" for the last 100 posts and in
date order. And you SHALL see where he was discussed in your
newsgroup.
This prolific, cogent AND insightful post was dropped on your
group so I could educate, edify and enlighten anyone in your newsgroup
and the others who think Jeff Gordon is the greatest thing since sliced
bread. As his recent confrontation with Matt Kenseth showed, he is a
wussy. Coming up and pushing Matt backwards...all the while wearing
his helmet. Such a wuss!

Glad I could set you straight "and old friend". And if you don't like
it, you might consider getting off of USENET fella.

Graverobber69

"an old friend" showed he is not that at all, and ignorant as well when
he weakly posted:

Yes, Gordon and Busch don't like others who are down a lap "block" them
when they are on the lead lap, but they sure don't mind gumming up the
works when they are a lap down. They are just hypocrites, Gordon and
Busch!

And they SHALL reap what they have sown. And they have sown very, very
badly just now!

Graverobber69

folks unless you at least want mention to due with radio try to Nascar
from being croosposted to Ham radio NG's

Old April 11th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.autos.sport.nascar,alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
listen "an old friend"......

YOUR "sacred" newsgroup, in your opinion but not in the minds of
others, has discussed Jeff Gordon in the past. So that makes YOUR
newsgroup fair game for any correction to any fallacies presented in
YOUR group.

Dumbass -

Please post about NASCAR anytime here. We love talking about how much
it sucks and how stupid and ugly its redneck fans are.

thanks for participating,

K. Gringioni.

Old April 11th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Please post about NASCAR anytime here. We love talking about how much
it sucks and how stupid and ugly its redneck fans are.

While I will agree that this is not the place to be posting NASCAR
related diabtribes, your generalization about NASCAR fans is bigoted
and ignorant.

Dick Durbin

Old April 11th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Olebiker wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Please post about NASCAR anytime here. We love talking about how much
it sucks and how stupid and ugly its redneck fans are.

While I will agree that this is not the place to be posting NASCAR
related diabtribes, your generalization about NASCAR fans is bigoted
and ignorant.

At least he's not a stupid, ugly redneck.
Old April 11th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kyle Legate wrote:
Olebiker wrote:
While I will agree that this is not the place to be posting NASCAR
related diabtribes, your generalization about NASCAR fans is bigoted
and ignorant.

At least he's not a stupid, ugly redneck.

That's OK. Down here in the Deep South we have our own stereotypes
about girly men, poodle lovin' Californicators.

Old April 11th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Olebiker wrote:

That's OK. Down here in the Deep South we have our own stereotypes
about girly men, poodle lovin' Californicators.

Your stereotype is WRONG. Washington state is full of us too.

Please modify your stereotype accordingly.
Old April 11th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kyle Legate wrote:
At least he's not a stupid, ugly redneck.

Aren't you supposed to add something about inbred in that insult ?

Old April 11th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Olebiker wrote:

That's OK. Down here in the Deep South we have our own stereotypes
about girly men, poodle lovin' Californicators.

Dumbass -

The best thing about the Deep South is how nearly everyone sounds
stupid. That Southern Accent, slow and slow as the brain is
slooooooooow.

If anyone's child ever has a self-esteem problem at school, just take
them down there and they'll come back convinced that they're the next
Madame Curie/Leonardo Da Vinci. The Deep South is a blessing upon this
nation. We need contrast - without evil, how could we appreciate good?
- without The Deep South, how would one not esteem the benefits of
avoiding fornication with direct relatives and fraternization with
swine?

God Bless Dale Earnhardt and the Deep South,

K. Gringioni.

Old April 12th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Tim Lines wrote:

Olebiker wrote:

That's OK. Down here in the Deep South we have our own stereotypes
about girly men, poodle lovin' Californicators.

Your stereotype is WRONG. Washington state is full of us too.

wait. us? some of us are "looking california, but feeling minnesota",
and anyway, aren't you a latte-hating west virginia boy? that doesn't
sound very poodle luvin to me. (not that there's anything wrong with a
fondness for poodles)

heather

Old April 12th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Olebiker wrote:

If anyone's child ever has a self-esteem problem at school, just take
them down there and they'll come back convinced that they're the next
Madame Curie/Leonardo Da Vinci. The Deep South is a blessing upon this
nation. We need contrast - without evil, how could we appreciate good?
- without The Deep South, how would one not esteem the benefits of
avoiding fornication with direct relatives and fraternization with
swine?

Fornication with direct relatives? I think you have us confused with
European aristocrats.

Dumbass -

Apparently some of you Southerners are a bit out of touch about how the
rest of the world sees you:

From:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4594392/

Abercrombie & Fitch shirt angers West Virginians
Shirt spoofs West Virginia stereotype as a haven for incest

snip

now Abercrombie & Fitch is selling a T-shirt that has the West Virginia
governor really teed off. The shirt spoofs a West Virginia stereotype
as a haven for incest with the slogan "It's All Relative in
Virginia."

Governor Bob Wise fired off a letter to the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch
demanding that it stop selling the T-shirts at once.

snipend

thanks,

K. Gringioni.