Calling all Grand Rapids area unicyclists!

Old January 14th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

Default Calling all Grand Rapids area unicyclists!

I want to start a unicycle club in the area and wondered if there are
people who would be interested. Nothing is concrete yet but it would be
realy cool to go down town and do some street/trials stuff. It would
also be neat to learn new tricks from other people.
So far there's Me, 50 Percent and annother couple of friends of mine
interested.

P.S. You wanna join, Habbywall? I want to try out your coker (lol).

--
onewheelinwierdo

Leftover parts are proof you made it better!

monkeyman wrote:
Dude, don't make fun of him. He might read this, find us, and then run
us over with his hardcore minivan.

Unicycle For Christ

onewheelinwierdo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13514

Old January 14th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
50 Percent

i'm in!!!

oh, wait, my names already up there

--
50 Percent

Shaun Johanneson wrote:
Cutie little cutie cute pies. I just wanna ake won and eat it allllll
up. awwwww, just punch it in da wittle face. awww so cute.

(\_/)
O o
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on his
way to world domination.
Unicycle For Christ

50 Percent's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13827

Old January 14th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

I will go, if I am ever in the Grand Rapids Area. But That's about an
hour and a half away from me. Maybe this summer I will coker up there
though, well see.

--
habbywall

kapoute wrote:
I think I'm in love with habbywall

habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old January 15th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tigger

I also would like to hook up and go riding with you guys, its quite a
drive but I do have 4 concrete riders that could come with depending 0n
were you guy's want to meet up. Also let me know if you guy's are
ever in the K-zoo area I'm up there often to ride Ft. Cust. and street
ride Western Mich. Univ.

--
Tigger

Ride it like you stole it from someone who didn't know how to use it!
Tigger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8877

Old January 15th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
50 Percent

that would be awsome for muni!!!

sigh,

i wish i had a muni

--
50 Percent

Old January 16th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
millerir

I'm in. But you already know that Josh.

--
millerir
millerir's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13713

Old January 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

Tha'd by kewl. I live in Negaune MI, kinda far from Grand Rapids, so if
you guys ever to to Marquette Mtn. or anywhere like that to go ride or
sumthing let me know. PM me or sumthing and Ill be there for sure.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old January 16th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
allskrewedup

this is Avery. i'll join, but i gotta get better

--
allskrewedup

unicycle for Christ

Leftover parts are proof you made it better.
onewheelinwierdo

(\_/)
O o this is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature to help him on
his way to world domination
50 percent

allskrewedup's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14164

Old January 16th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onewheelinwierdo

allskrewedup wrote:
this is Avery. i'll join, but i gotta get better

Hey Avery! Like your username! But you copied David's avatar.