Driverless Car Chases Cyclist for Three Miles In Road Rage Incident

Old March 30th 16, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Driverless Car Chases Cyclist for Three Miles In Road Rage Incident

http://eveningharold.com/2016/03/15/driverless-car-chases-cyclist-for-three-miles-in-road-rage-incident/
Old March 30th 16, 09:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

On 03-30-2016 09:46, sms wrote:
http://eveningharold.com/2016/03/15/driverless-car-chases-cyclist-for-three-miles-in-road-rage-incident/

I'd post that on Facebook, but it would get a thousand shares from
people who think it's real.

--
Wes Groleau
Old March 31st 16, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Per sms:
http://eveningharold.com/2016/03/15/driverless-car-chases-cyclist-for-three-miles-in-road-rage-incident/

I flipped that to my-son-in-law-the-cop and he liked it.
--
Pete Cresswell

Old April 1st 16, 04:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:47:11 AM UTC-7, sms wrote:
http://eveningharold.com/2016/03/15/driverless-car-chases-cyclist-for-three-miles-in-road-rage-incident/

What a funny April fools article. I'm just rolling on the ground laughing.

In a test of driverless systems conducted by a local TV station all three car tests were terminated with the cars veered into on-coming traffic.

As an EE and programmer I have quite a bit of experience with AI and know that it is impossible to develop an AI capable of handling the complexity of the traffic patterns EVEN if all cars go AI at once.

How would you like your AI to be trying to download the roadmap of the next area and having a local outage at the same time?

road rage incident verb[_4_] Australia 6 July 30th 11 08:27 AM
Scary Road Rage Incident [email protected] General 58 August 14th 08 08:39 AM
My 1st cycling Road Rage incident OzCableguy Australia 19 May 4th 06 11:17 AM
Cyclist attacked in road rage incident. [email protected] UK 40 November 6th 05 10:09 PM
Road Rage Incident - Did I do the right thing? GaryG General 262 March 21st 05 11:41 PM