Happy Easter!

Old March 23rd 08, 03:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default Happy Easter!

On Mar 22, 7:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message

Just zis Guy, you know? aka Guy "Stinger" Chapman wrote:
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:23:37 GMT, Mike Vandeman
said in
:

(ob. Edward Dolan, troll of this parish)

The only fun I have here is reading your posts. I have yet to find
anyone else (except myself, of course) who posts anything worth
reading.

There you have the statement of Mike Vandeman, "the wit of the
forks". Yup, definitely Vandeman the fork wit.

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/wiki/Mike_Vandeman

Where is the entry on E.D. in the "Trolls" section?

Did not what Jon Meinecke of ARBR tell you about anyone who posts a message
to Usenet being a troll register with you? Or are you incapable of taking
instruction?

I urge TS to become more humble. An arrogant fool can never learn anything.
If you are confused about how you should behave on Usenet, I suggest you
follow in my footsteps. Ed Dolan the Great is the most humble and least
arrogant person I know. He even morphs into Saint Edward the Great around
this time of the year (Easter). Yea, even now I am detecting a slight hallow
about my head as in the paintings of old.

Before TS beats me to it, I will point out that you misspelled
"hollow" ;^) JM

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Anyone still believe in the Resurrection? If you don't, then you are
NOT a Christian since that is its central belief. No Resurrection, no
Christianity!

Old March 23rd 08, 10:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]

Hallow should be halo of course. My spell checker has to correct almost
every word because I simply can't type. In fact, my typing is often so bad
that even I can't figure it out.

Unlike some others, I have spent my life thinking deep thoughts, not doing
stupid things like typing. We Great Ones are forever lost in profundity and
do not have time for mundane tasks like poking at a keyboard. We leave that
to the females of the species (secretaries) who are ever trivial to begin
with and happy to be of service.

Happy Easter! JimmyMac General 1 March 23rd 08 10:13 AM
Happy Easter! Brian Mountain Biking 8 April 9th 07 04:35 AM
Happy Easter rooman Australia 3 April 14th 06 03:42 PM
Happy Easter Blanchy Australia 0 April 14th 06 04:38 AM
Happy Easter! [email protected] Recumbent Biking 4 March 29th 05 04:18 AM