2013 cannondALE ULTRA Synapse

Old June 23rd 14, 11:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
larry kristoff

Default 2013 cannondALE ULTRA Synapse

email me with your phone number. paid 1050 and would like about 750 as it is still new. used it for a weekend only

HI THERE!
sadly we are parting with this mint condition performance bike. It had a short purpose and it served it well!!!
Peformance Geometry
Compared with our Elite race geometry, the Synapse geometry features a taller head tube (2-2.5 cm taller), gently sloping top tube, slightly relaxed head angle and longer wheelbase. This combination provides a more upright riding position and a lively, yet stable feel. It's confidence inspiring and relaxing but avoids the sluggish feel and awkward handling of many "comfort" road bikes

The un-race road machine.
Carbon Bladed Fork
Carbon fork blades with integrated SAVE features provide additional comfort and sharp handling.
SAVE PLUS Rear Stay Micro-Suspension System
By flattening and butting the chain stays and triaxially forming the seat stays, we create a rear stay assembly that allows significant deflection vertically to absorb road shock and vibration, while staying extremely rigid laterally for power transfer and confident cornering.
CANNONDALE WRITES THE FOLLOWING ABOUT SAVE TECHNOLOGY:
SAVE Road Technology
SAVE technology is all about reducing road shock and vibration. By pairing precise tube shapes with sophisticated carbon lay up or highly manipulated aluminum, we are able to create areas on the fork, seat-tube and seatpost that can deflect to absorb shock, while staying completely rigid laterally and torsionally. The enhanced vertical compliance provided by these combined features greatly improves comfort and performance.
Originally featured on the first Synapse Carbon (It started as an acronym for Synapse Active Vibration Elimantion), SAVE Micro-Suspension Technology has evolved into the following four variations for different types of bikes and riding:
SAVE PLUS - found on Synapse Carbon and Synapse frames
SPEED SAVE - found on Caad10 and SuperSix EVO frames
AERO SAVE - found on Slice and Slice RS frames
SAVE- found on Urban and Trail frames
components
frame Synapse Alloy, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS
Fork Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
Crank FSA Vero, 50/39/30
Bottom Bracket FSA
Shifters Shimano Sora
Cog Set SRAM PG-950, 12-26, 9-speed
Chain KMC 9-speed
Front Derailleur Shimano Sora, 34.9mm clamp
Rear Derailleur Shimano Sora
Rims Maddux RS 3.0, 32 hole
Hubs Cannondale C4
Tires Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
Pedals Wellgo
Brake Cannondale C4, dual pivot, cartridge pad, long reach
Handlebar Cannondale C4 Compact
Stem Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
Headset Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
Spokes Stainless Steel, 15g
Grips Cannondale Suede Bar Tape w/ gel, 3.5mm
Saddle Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Steel Rails
Seat Post Cannondale C4, alloy, 27.2x300mm
Old June 24th 14, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Hi
Please let me know the size of the bike. Any chance you can send pics?

Thanks
Rob
484-999-7501
Old June 24th 14, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Meant to also ask your location.

Thanks
Rob