doping news

Old October 24th 17, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default doping news

We're taking a firm stand. Or we would if we had a position
on the matter. And if we did take a position at all, it
would be perfectly clear, maybe, sometimes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires...icle-1.3584855
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 24th 17, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7:08:38 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
We're taking a firm stand. Or we would if we had a position
on the matter. And if we did take a position at all, it
would be perfectly clear, maybe, sometimes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires...icle-1.3584855

Well, my position is that this is not a matter for government's to stick their long noses into.

And I also believe that the actions of the UCI was petty to the extreme. Letting some Tour winners keep their jersey's and take everything away from Armstrong essentially because he is an American demonstrates their real purpose.
Old October 24th 17, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7:08:38 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
We're taking a firm stand. Or we would if we had a position
on the matter. And if we did take a position at all, it
would be perfectly clear, maybe, sometimes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/newswires...icle-1.3584855
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

they're winning .... kinda makes a statement about relevance ... let ASO be ASO as French Trash .... maybe they all cut a deal ? ....maybe I'll read another Le Carre ?