A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FLU



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 23rd 17, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,410
Default FLU

On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:
Door handles….shopping carts …..everything on the shelves wash before
stocking at home …gas pumps….steering wheels…people
coughing….entering a closed space eg elevator …the dentists office…

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/s...=71480105&te=1

goo.gl/Pt1Z44

goo.gl/XsyxLb

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ash+your+hands

if there’s concentrated flu in your area wera a 3M flap mask ahole
coughs. Hold breathe walk away. Doahn ride in elevators. Doahn use
door handles with bare hands ..nor push buttons…wash hands after
using gas pump….


Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

--
Happy Thanksgiving, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Ads
  #2  
Old November 24th 17, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,967
Default FLU

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:38:30 -0800, Joerg
wrote:

On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:
Door handles.shopping carts ..everything on the shelves wash before
stocking at home gas pumps.steering wheelspeople
coughing.entering a closed space eg elevator the dentists office

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/s...=71480105&te=1

goo.gl/Pt1Z44

goo.gl/XsyxLb

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ash+your+hands

if theres concentrated flu in your area wera a 3M flap mask ahole
coughs. Hold breathe walk away. Doahn ride in elevators. Doahn use
door handles with bare hands ..nor push buttonswash hands after
using gas pump.


Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)


The news here recently included an article describing a study made by
some U.S. group regarding the number/amount of bacteria found on the
surface of the typical one dollar note. An average of more then a
hundred species of bacteria were noted. Obviously simply handling the
green back dollar is dangerious.

But it would appear that using a credit card might be dangerious also.
Imagine handing your credit card to someone who had been handling
those filthy dollars all day ,and who's hands must be covered with the
filthy little creatures, and then accepting the card back... and
putting it in your pocket?
--
Cheers,

John B.

  #5  
Old November 24th 17, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default FLU

THE 3 GROUPS here on your doorstep
  #6  
Old November 25th 17, 10:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,177
Default FLU

On 24/11/17 16:53, Joerg wrote:
On 2017-11-23 23:45, Dennis Davis wrote:
In article ,
Joerg* wrote:
On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:


* ... the usual mindless rubbish ...


Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)


And *always* line your cycle helmet with tinfoil.* Wear it at
all times.* There are undetectable alien satellites circling the
Earth.* They're constantly broadcast mind-altering rays at all
humanoid life-forms.* The tinfoil lined helmet stops these rays
affecting you.* Even in the secure institution in which you'll be
incarcerated.


Plus there is a highly scientific study about the effectiveness of foil
hats :-)

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/


Let me get this straight. The tinfoil hat is actually a government run
programme to *increase* the effectiveness of mind control rays from
government satellites!? I don't believe it. Since I've been wearing
mine I sleep better, perform better at work, have less days off sick and
think with a new unsurpassed clarity.

Btw, I prefer the beanie style as it fits under cycle helmets.
  #7  
Old November 25th 17, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,410
Default FLU

On 2017-11-25 02:10, Tosspot wrote:
On 24/11/17 16:53, Joerg wrote:
On 2017-11-23 23:45, Dennis Davis wrote:
In article ,
Joerg wrote:
On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:

... the usual mindless rubbish ...

Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

And *always* line your cycle helmet with tinfoil. Wear it at
all times. There are undetectable alien satellites circling the
Earth. They're constantly broadcast mind-altering rays at all
humanoid life-forms. The tinfoil lined helmet stops these rays
affecting you. Even in the secure institution in which you'll be
incarcerated.


Plus there is a highly scientific study about the effectiveness of
foil hats :-)

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/



Let me get this straight. The tinfoil hat is actually a government run
programme to *increase* the effectiveness of mind control rays from
government satellites!? I don't believe it. Since I've been wearing
mine I sleep better, perform better at work, have less days off sick and
think with a new unsurpassed clarity.

Btw, I prefer the beanie style as it fits under cycle helmets.



I should have worn that on my ride yesterday. It would have prevents
alien transmissions from getting through and twigs that fell through the
helmet vent hole from causing an itch.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
  #8  
Old November 25th 17, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default FLU

the foil joke may prevent you from arranging with/into your environment

try this ... if foil was a component then why not .... ?



  #9  
Old November 25th 17, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,374
Default FLU

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 1:48:06 PM UTC-7, wrote:
the foil joke may prevent you from arranging with/into your environment

try this ... if foil was a component then why not .... ?


J this is an older German architectural/psych concept: terracotta buildings are healthier than steel reinforced concrete ...a much larger off the ground scale

I cannot locate current info on the net
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.